International Accountant Resume
International accountants have expertise in the accounting principles and tax laws of native country as well as another country where the company is doing business. They are hired to monitor and review international financial operations. These accounting professionals hold knowledge of currency exchanges rates. They use this knowledge in determining the profit of the company by identifying gaps between order placed and sales made.
Like all other accountants, an international accountant must have a degree in accounting with a major in international accounting and tax laws.
International Accountant Resume Example
Robert D. Weems
1745 Cameron Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
To work as an international accountant for "Cipla Pharmacy," and ensure compliance in overseas financial transaction with my knowledge of international accounting and tax law.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and coordinating skills
- Experienced in researching accounting standards and liaising with international staff
- Matured in maintaining confidentiality of accounting information
- Skilled in analyzing complex financial data and draft financial reports
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
Wilkinson Finance & Accounting Services, Jamestown, NY
October 2014 - Present
- Processing compliance reviews from the International Expense Reports (ER)
- Preparing, maintaining, and updating access database for ERs daily
- Creating the list of all non-compliance issues along with possible resolutions to the same
- Handling issues related to cash reconciliations, advances, prepaid accounts and sub-ledger balances
- Keeping track of the gains and losses in the foreign exchanges and bank fees
- Updating Access database regularly
Phoenix Accounting Services, Jamestown, NY
February 2012 - September 2014
- Handled phone calls and responded to the inquiries of clients about the audits, analysis, reports, etc.
- Assisted local accountants in various accounting formalities
- Assessed various reporting packages and made the necessary changes if any
- Checked and recorded all the international transactions happened during the entire month and got the cash reconciliations done
- Prepared foreign currency exchange sheets and converted local currency into the ones of various countries
- Supervised accounts payable, cash collections, and payroll activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Jamestown University, Jamestown, NY