Debt Advisor Resume
advisor helps their clients get relieved of their debts payments.
Debt advisors help clients in assessing their debt, preparing payment schedule, negotiating with the lending party, and settling debts. They are similar to financial consultants who analyze clients' financial condition, income sources, expenses, assets, and liabilities. The analysis provides a great insight to the debt advisors in planning and arranging for debt payments.
The job position needs patience, persistent, compassion, empathy, and good communication skills. Prior experience of debt recovery is also needed. Further, good organizational, computer, and negotiation skills required as well.
Debt Advisor Resume Example
Alan D. Dukes
13 Canterbury Road
Phone: 078 6399 0848
To work as a debt advisor with UK's reputed debt advice charity and help clients in getting back their financial status by providing services that are practical, efficient, and workable.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent communication skills with patience, persistent, and empathy for clients
- Strong organization, negotiation, and computer skills
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in developing chart and calendar for debt payment
- Ability to solve complex finance issues in a timely manner
- Thorough knowledge of the prevailing interest rate and recovery process
ABC Financial Consultant, Inc., VOBSTER, BA3 4WE
October 2014 - Present
- Scheduling and presiding over meetings between clients, moneylenders, and banks
- Negotiating on rate of interest on loans, and overdue payment and making settlement on a figure
- Arranging payments for clearing overdue and processing payments
- Assessing the value of clients' assets and trying to fetch the best possible price on the market
- Handling daily management and administrative duties
Zip Financial Services, VOBSTER, BA3 4WE
May 2013 - September 2014
- Supported clients in drawing up financial plans and paying off loans and debts
- Studied each loan account such as mortgage, loans and credit cards, the debt amounts, interest rates and drafted the debt payment plans
- Explained the debt payment plan to clients and presented the information in form of accounting sheets that is easy to understand
- Ensured clients fulfill the necessary documents and application formalities
- Performed clerical duties as instructed by chief debt advisor
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Queen's University, VOBSTER, BA3 4WE