Broker Agent Resume
Broker Agents play as a link between the sellers and the potential buyers of the real estate properties. These professionals have to possess good analytical, mathematical, communication and interpersonal skills. If you are interested in the job profile of the broker agent, send your optimized resume to some reputed agency.
Here is a sample resume for you to refer to. This being just a sample, names of people and organizations here are fictitious and you need to change the contact details in your resume.
Broker Agent Resume Example
70 Church St,
Algoma, WI 54201
Contact: (920) 487-8055
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the post of a Broker Agent in a reputed organization where I could utilize my skills and competencies in a highly professional environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Rich experience of 4+ years in establishing and maintaining relationships with Real Estate professionals
- Proven ability of preparing all the necessary documents about the property for advertising, open houses, pamphlets, etc
- In depth knowledge of crafting a transaction
- Proven ability of liaising between willing buyer and seller
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Profound knowledge of financing options
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Access
Hamilton Broking Agency, Algoma, Wisconsin
Broker Agent, May 2013 - Present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating between property sellers and potential buyers
- Setting a wide network of contacts and reaching potential sellers and buyers willing to make a deal
- Establishing and sustaining healthy relationship with clients
- Guiding buyers in the deals of purchasing property at lowest possible rates
- Working as a legal representation in transactions pertaining to residential real estates
Epoch International, Inc., Algoma
Broker Agent, March 2011- April 2013
- Providing property disclosure form to seller as required
- Explaining buyers and sellers the services offered by me and deciding upon the rate of commission well in advance to avoid any further complications
- Explaining all the state and federal laws to both the parties and showing commitment to adhere to the same
- Helped the seller and the potential buyer in closing of details
Associate Degree in Arts & Humanities, Algoma Community College, Algom, Wisconsin, 2010
Available upon Request.