Revenue Agent Resume
Revenue agent is an important post in the field of income tax procedures. Revenue agent is supposed to conduct independent field audits and plays vital role in the tax related investigations. He provides guidance to the tax payers in fulfilling the tax related formalities.
If you are ready to hold this responsible post and reckon yourself a deserving candidate for the same, send your optimized resume to some trustworthy revenue service company. We are here at your service. Here follows a sample resume for the post of a revenue agent for you to refer to. Just change the personal details and send the resume.
Revenue Agent Resume Example
9721 State Highway 13 S,
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Contact: (715) 325-8102
Seeking to work as a revenue agent on basis of an associate degree in accounting and in-depth knowledge about ERP systems and tax return forms along with being adept at Compliance procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High level proficiency in executing tax returns forms and ERP Systems
- Extensive study of the factors responsible for the taxation reporting and modeling
- Profound ability to fulfill the terms and conditions of the Compliance
- Division employment patterns
- Rich experience and hence acquired proficiency in working with the Sales, Legal and Accounting departments
- Profound ability to communicate concisely in an impressive manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Good comprehension of rules, regulations, strategies and company policies and procedures
- Excellent ability to collect and analyze data and prepare reports
- Excellent typing speed of 50 WPM
Professional Revenue Service, Wisconsin
Revenue Agent, May 2013 - Present
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collecting delinquent taxes and ensuring the religious enforcement of the State's tax laws
- Keeping a check on the illegal practices with respect to any taxes administered by the State Tax Division and taking measures to curb the same
- Dealing with many sensitive issues and uncooperative potential taxpayers
Revenue Agent, March 2011 - April 2013
- Performing tasks related to taxpayer assistance and tax-related collections and investigations
- Providing guidance to the potential tax payers regarding basic filing requirements and finding practical solutions to the account-related problems
- Processing the default accounts as assigned
- Assisting seniors in conducting limited audits
- Performing a number of tasks related to the various tax areas as and when required
Associate Degree in Accounting, Wisconsin Community College, Wisconsin, 2010
Available upon request.