Certified Medication Aide Resume
A certified medication aide administers the medications prescribed for a patient. They also check whether the medicines have any side effect or reaction on the patient's body, and report the same to the registered nurse. Apart from administering medicines, a certified medication aide will also look for the stock of medicines provided to the patient and the dosage given to the patient on a daily basis.
How to write a Certified Medication Aide Resume
Writing a certified medication aide resume is significant for your professional journey because it gives a gist of your current and past experiences and based on your achievements so far, you may get better work opportunities in the future.
Before getting into writing a resume, you must realize that you have to create maximum impact with the use of minimum words. Your resume might find its way to the trash if it fails to catch the employer's attention. To avoid any such situation; make sure that your resume serves its purpose by including only the relevant information regarding your qualifications and experience as a certified medication aide.
A sample certified medication aide resume will be useful in understanding the proper way of writing a resume.
Certified Medication Aide Resume Example
2353, Harris Lane, Melvin Square
Omaha, Nebraska 28810
I would like to continue my professional pursuit as a certified medication aide in an organization where I can provide my services to the patients and assist in their recovery from physical ailments.
Certified Medication Aide at Sterling Healthcare Foundation, Omaha
May 2013 - present
Certified Medication Aide at Kowalski Healthcare Foundation, Omaha
- Administering the requisite medicines and injections and maintaining MAR (Medication Administration Record) according to the organizational policies
- Monitoring vital signs and the effects of medication on the patient
- Reporting the adverse effects, allergies or other side effects occurring in the patient to the registered nurse
- Identifying the problem cause along with the help of the registered nurse and changing the medication procedure
- Storing the medicines in a safe environment
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in the patient's room
- Making necessary arrangements in the examination room and operation theater
August 2011 - April 2013
- Interacted with the patients and monitored vital signs during the time of admission and reporting the details to the registered nurse
- Maintained medication stock, MAR and administered the medications
- Reviewed patients' progress and the effects of medication in the patient
- Performed cleaning of room and equipment, changing the drape and bed sheet, etc.
- Kept digital records of patient details, medication, billing and other activities
- Highly dedicated to healthcare profession with an aim to deliver my best and ensure quick recovery of the patients
- Physically and mentally energetic with an ability to work under high pressure
- In-depth understanding of medical terminology, sanitation practices adopted at health care clinics, first aid and CPR and professional ethics
- Can easily manage the medication process as well as maintenance of room and records
- Knowledge of operational tasks, maintaining digital records, billing, etc.
- Can work in rotational shifts easily
- Certified Medication Aide from Bellevue Medical College - 2010
High School Diploma from Viking Community School - 2009
Will be provided on request.