Clerical Aide Resume
Office assistants or clerical aides are professionals who need to perform variety of functions in office environments. Right from filing work to word processing and bookkeeping to answering the phone calls; everything comes under the job scope of clerks.
Usually, the clerical aides work under the supervision of seniors and perform some simplified tasks assigned to them. These may include journal entries to general clerical jobs along with the duties mentioned above.
While applying for clerical positions, the candidates need to ensure that their resume contains all the necessary attributes which can make them eligible for the said post. The profile document needs to be a combination of experience along with educational qualifications along with the display of skills that project you as an experienced individual in clerical jobs. It should highlight your abilities to perform arithmetic calculations and good written and oral communication acumen.
Provided below is a clerical aide resume example for reference. Use it according to your needs via customization.
Clerical Aide Resume Example
12, Carlen Heights, Trevino Square
Seattle, Washington 21005
Seeking to work as a clerical aid for a reputed organization on the basis of a Diploma in Organizational management practices and thorough experience about digital communication and office related clerical jobs.
Qualifications as a Clerical Aide
- Excellent skills in oral, written and digital communication
- In-depth knowledge of using internet, computerized accounting, enterprise applications and other software, aiding in the organizational tasks
- Quick learner with a passion to acquire new skills to update my knowledge and increase productivity
- Highly skilled in multitasking, resource management and problem solving with an analytical approach
- Dedicated worker with a confident and patient attitude
- Well versed with the industrial code of conduct and workplace ethics
Clerical Aide at Nolazn Business Solutions, Seattle
August 2013 - present
- Managing and organizing incoming mails and circulars, sorting according to priority and department and sending the same to the authorized person
- Answering incoming calls and redirecting the calls to the concerned department
- Interacting with the visitors and scheduling appointments accordingly
- Maintaining visitor log and employee log along with sending the reports to the administration department
- Managing the instructions and communication with the different departments and following up on routine tasks
- Keeping a record of all outgoing mails and letters and sending the documents to the courier agency
- Analyzing requirements of stationary, grocery and other stock for the organization and placing the orders to the vendors
- Making payments for all organizational expenses
Clerical Aide at Kenton Corporation, Seattle
March 2011 - July 2013
- Made copies of all outgoing mails and circulars and kept them in the assigned files
- Maintained digital records of in-time and out-time of visitors and employees
- Assisted housekeeping department and ensured cleanliness and hygiene in the office throughout the day
- Answered incoming calls and resolved queries
- Scanned the inter organizational circulars and distributed to the concerned departments/employees
- Performed all other tasks assigned to me perfectly and in time
- Diploma in Organizational Management Practices - 2010, Seattle School of Vocational Studies
- High School Diploma - 2008, Bloomfield High School
Will be provided on request.