Kitchen Aide Resume
A kitchen aide can work in any hotel, restaurant, cafeteria or bar and assist the main chef in preparation of meals and keep the kitchen and the workplace clean. He or she washes and chops the vegetables, fruits, meat, cleans dishes and counter, empties trash can, purchases and arranges the inventories for overall kitchen requirements, etc. These professionals also cook and serve occasionally.
Applying for a job
If you have the will to get that dream job, a well written resume is the only way to reach there. It is not an exaggerated thought that the way you write your profile document decides how it will be treated at the employer's desk.
Employers search for people who apart from educational knowledge also possess some relevant skills and professional experience in a similar industry. You only need to provide the right information in the right format and right language to grab your dream job.
Before writing a personalized resume, refer to the sample kitchen aide resume provided here.
Kitchen Aide Resume Example
3319, Meadow Lane, Smithson Avenue
Los Angeles, California 72110
An energetic candidate with excellent skills in terms of organizational capabilities and thorough working knowledge in Kitchen work, seeks to work as a kitchen aide in a reputed hotel.
Skills as a Kitchen Aide:
- Highly energetic and confident worker
- Patient and enthusiastic with a friendly attitude towards colleagues
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills
- Can cook a variety of cuisines and desserts
- Ability to work for long hours efficiently
- Ability to grasp new skills and techniques quickly
- Comfortable to work in rotational shifts
Kitchen Aide at Templar Hotels, California
Employed since August 2013
- Washing and cutting the vegetables, fruits, meat and storing packed stock in the refrigerator
- Heating the frozen vegetables and other ingredients for the chef before cooking
- Cleaning the dishes, kitchen counter, sink, floor and other parts of the kitchen
- Preparing tea, coffee, breakfast and other requirements for the kitchen and hotel staff
- Analyzing the stock requirements, purchasing the necessary stock and making payment to the vendors
- Cleaning tables and arranging chairs occasionally
- Making spices and sauces according to the cuisine
- Maintaining records of purchases and consumption of the stock
Kitchen Aide at Centerport Hotels, California
Employed from February 2011 - July 2013
- Made fusion cuisines with the Chef which were appreciated by the Manager and guests as well
- Cooked light meals and breakfast for guests
- Arranged the cutlery and dishes in the respective racks
- Cleaned dishes, utensils, kitchen counter and floor, sink and maintained a clean and hygienic environment
- Purchased the necessary stock and ensured that it is stored properly
- Maintained records of the stock purchased and payments made for the kitchen inventory
- Performed all other activities assigned to me
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
High School Diploma
St Mary Community School