Laundry Aide Resume
Some common job responsibilities of laundry aides include cleaning the establishment, mopping floors, maintain hygiene, hanging clothes that have been cleaned, removing stains, maintaining stocks of detergent, delivering clothes and any other duties that may be a part of the laundry operations.
Applying for a job
The basic requirement of writing a resume is to communicate with the employer and create a curiosity in his/her mind to approach you for further interaction.
A laundry aide resume must necessarily cover the personal information, professional and soft skills along with details of previous work experience including the name of the organization worked for and the period of service. Employers would like to read your profile document if it looks attractive and professional. Use a visible font and language that can be understood easily.
A sample laundry aide resume is provided for further reference.
Laundry Aide Resume Example
3165, Dale Lane, Waller Avenue
Austin, Texas 51202
Seeking to work as a laundry aide on basis of a Certificate in Housekeeping Management and capability of handling all operations in a laundry efficiently.
Professional Skills as a Laundry Aide:
- Ability to execute the laundry and associated operations efficiently
- Working knowledge of different machines used across laundry establishments
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Honest and hard working employee with a vision of excellence in every task assigned
- Can easily work for long hours with equal dedication and efforts
- Committed to deliver my best efforts under every circumstance at the workplace
Laundry Aide at Same Day Cleaners, Austin
Employed Since April 2013
- Assisting the customers in washing clothes and removing stains from soiled clothes
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygienic environment in the establishment by mopping at regular intervals
- Marking the clothes according to the customer code and arranging bed linens, blankets and other clothes
- Maintaining the records of customers, clothes received, clothes dispatched for home delivery, stocks of detergent and fabric conditioner
- Training the customers on detergent and wash time requirements of different clothes
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through timed delivery of clothes
Laundry Aide at Bay-Wash, Austin
Employed From October 2011 to March 2013
- Performed cleaning of the establishment and arranging the machines
- Sorted and arranged the clothes according to the washing requirements
- Purchased detergent and fabric conditioners and made arrangements for storing it in a cool and dry place
- Dried and ironed the laundry and stored it according to the storage requirements
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
Certificate Course in Housekeeping Management
University of Vocational Learning
High School Diploma
Austin City High School