Clinical Systems Analyst Resume
Clinical systems analysts are networking experts who work with healthcare facilities to develop and install computer information systems. When appointed by a clinic or a hospital, these analysts consider the facility needs first and then work on the type of systems needed. To build the system, they coordinate with the HR department, accounts, and other department that maintains medical records. The analyst are also responsible in delivering results within the budget set by the management.
As the job is related to information system, the analysts have to be a computer science graduate. He or she should also have worked in a healthcare facility to gain experience on working procedures.
Clinical Analyst Resume Example
John J. Villalpando
4400 North Bend River Road
Jenkins, KY 41537
To work as a clinical systems analyst at “Unity Hospital,” and develop, support, and maintain computer information system.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience of working healthcare environment and developing computer information systems
- Outstanding in English verbal and written communication and customer service
- Immense knowledge of MS Office products and management software
- Superior analytical, computer, and organizational skills
- Dedicated, persistent and result-oriented individual
Clinical System Analyst
Blessing Hospital, Jenkins, KY
November 2013 - Present
- Analyzing needs of the hospital and planning on the type of system needed
- Incorporating all the requirements of the facility like patient admit and discharge records, billing processed, treatment provided, etc.
- Collecting and implement requests of HR and accounts department into the system
- Connecting computers at each department and connecting them with the server
- Installing printers, scanner, fax machines, and telephone devices
- Performing regular maintenance on communication network systems
Clinical Systems Analyst
Flower Hospital, Jenkins, KY
February 2012 - October 2013
- Designed, developed, installed and maintained information systems for the hospital
- Undertook repairs of the systems, in case of any systems failure or malfunctioning
- Studied the current system in practice, deciphered, and worked on the areas of inefficiencies
- Implemented necessary changes to the installed systems
- Conducted periodic evaluation of the systems in practice to judge its efficiency levels
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
ABC University, Jenkins, KY