Content Analyst Resume
As the name suggests, the role of a content analyst is to evaluate and interpret the given data. A content analyst may work in various job areas like print media, web solutions, data translation, product descriptions, advertising etc. All these fields are data based jobs where writers write articles on given topic and the analyst analyze the content. Analysis is done to ensure accuracy in contents in terms of grammar and facts. Additionally, they analyze the readability of the contents to ensure the message reaches the audiences in desired manner.
Content analyst is a field that requires creative and analytical skills together. If you wish to make your career in this field, you need to prepare a striking resume. For your assistance here is a sample content analyst resume.
Content Analyst Resume Example
12, Mark Street, Philadelphia, PA
Telephone number: 411 - 161 - 1717
Email id: email@example.com
To gain the position of content analyst with your esteemed organization and ensure quality, accuracy, authenticity and readability within the organization's data.
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar
- Aptitude for grasping and applying acquired knowledge
- Excellent creativity and innovation skills
- Highly skilled at analyzing data and sorting relevant information
- Competent with in using technical support
- Proficient with data management abilities
Work Experiences :
Designation : Content Analyst
Organization's name : Quick Web Solutions Inc, Philadelphia
Duration : July 2013 - till date
Designation : Content Analyst
- Screen the drafted articles. Edit the contents, wherever necessary, to provide better reading material to readers.
- Research and verify accuracy of facts in written data. Make corrections in case of false or exaggerated contents within the documents.
- Use different content metrics to evaluate the readability, purposefulness, expressions and the ability to make an impact on the reader of the contents.
- Compile data form different documents and translate the data in an easy-to-understand format.
Organization's name : Expressions Publications Inc, Philadelphia
: November 2011 - June 2013
- Guide the writers on ways to improve quality in contents, express meaning in right words, put forth accurate information and to format the contents in eye catching way
- Make an analysis about the reader's behavior and expectations for content. Suggest writers' different topics to write articles.
- Plan policies, train employees and perform other required actions to improve data quality and coverage
- Compile data from different sources and prepare a summarized report
Member of Philadelphia Writers Association, Philadelphia
Qualifications: Master in Mass Communication
Awarding Body: University of Philadelphia
Year of Passing: 2010
Technical Competence :
- Familiar with use of several content analysis softwares, quality checker, and plagiarism checkers along with MS office applications.
Will be provided on request.