Clinical Medical Assistant Resume
The position of a medical assistant is a key position in any hospital, clinic or a health care center. A medical assistant may perform a variety of duties, pertaining to administrative, front office or clinical duties. Here we will discuss the job profile of a clinical medical assistant. Also, there is a clinical medical assistant resume example provided below, for your further reference.
Clinical medical assistants extend support to the doctors in providing medical assistance to the patients. They assist in general check ups of patients by conducting tests and giving the information to patients on medicines, treatments or surgeries. It is a high pressure job that may require the assistants to work for longer hours at a stretch. As the need and awareness to provide better and prompt medical services is increasing the career scope of a clinical medical assistant is on the rise as well.
If you wish to perform duties as a clinical medical assistant, here is a clinical medical assistant resume example, to help you prepare an impressive resume for your job search.
Clinical Medical Assistant Resume Example
Address: 17, Greenfield Park Street, Houston, TX 16603
Telephone number: 166 - 040 - 3535
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking the opportunity to work as a clinical medical assistant where I can cater to patient needs promptly and efficiently; and serve the organization dedicatedly.
- Possess knowledge of medical terminologies, clinical requirements and procedures
- Proficient in handling medical tools, apparatus and equipments, required to conduct several medical tests
- Ability to multitask and respond to the needs and pressure situations promptly
- High understanding and patience levels that help to ease out the patient's worries and anxieties
- Capability to manage and coordinate several activities efficiently
Clinical Medical Assistant
Sunrays Hospital, Houston
Since January 2013
- Provide support to the head physician in administering medications to patients accurately and promptly
- Communicate with the patients and gather information about their aliment, health, medical history and measure their vital signs, weight and height
- Collect blood, tissues, saliva and other body fluid samples for conducting medical tests, maintain the samples safely and forward them to the diagnostic laboratory
- Clean and sterilize the medical instruments regularly. Make certain each apparatus runs efficiently and is safe for use
Clinical Medical Assistant
Hopes Hospital, Houston
November 2011 - December 2012
- Advise, consult and treat patient as per the instructions of, and under the guidance and supervision of the head physician
- Prepare and administer medication son patients, under the instructions and supervision of the physician
- Supervise the health condition of the patients on daily basis and report the changes to the concerned doctor
- Provide assistance during medical emergencies
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene all over the hospital premises.
- Associate Degree in Medical Assistance
University of Texas, 2010