Stock Assistant Resume
A stock assistant is also known as an inventory assistant. He works in the inventory department of the organization and manages the in-flow and out-flows of goods. He keeps track of goods received and dispatched by the organization. The assistant handles supervision, coordination, and accounting tasks. The job holder ensures that the organization receives goods as per the quality and quantity specifications, stores goods safely and maintains records in the inventory accounts books. A stock assistant may be promoted as an inventory manager on gaining sufficient experience.
If you are aiming at a career as a stock assistant, here is a sample job application to help you.
Stock Assistant Resume Example
Marcus M. Bishop
2037 Hiney Road
Ambrose, ND 58833
Looking for a stock assistant position at a manufacturing company where I can work in the inventory department and maintain records of the goods in the warehouse and those dispatched to wholesalers.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient with the procedures and functions carried out to maintain the inventory of the organization efficiently
- Experience in handling responsibilities of warehouse
- Competent in data management, accounting and arithmetic knowledge
- Excellent supervision, organizational, and record keeping abilities
- Capability of communicating efficiently with staff members and associates at all levels
- Flexible and adaptable approach towards work
Keynes Manufacturers, Inc., Ambrose, ND
October 2013 - Present
- Supporting inventory manager in the smooth functioning of the inventory department
- Keeping track of the sales and purchases made and verifying the details with the actual movement of goods to/from the warehouse
- Receiving and counting goods physically, categorizing and labeling them
- Posting accurate entries about goods received and dispatched in the inventory record books and computer system
- Overseeing transportation activities and ensuring shipments are dispatched from the warehouse correctly to their destinations
- Keeping track of damaged goods and taking necessary actions to compensate the loss in form of goods or money
John's Electronics, Ambrose, ND
February 2012 - September 2013
- Performed several activities necessary to maintain the inventory of the organization in an orderly manner
- Maintained records of the all the goods received and sent out of the warehouse and submitted weekly/monthly records of the same
- Ensured the stocked goods are securely stored
- Took necessary precautions to prevent incidents of thefts, tampering, damages, etc.
- Catered to the special needs for storing sensitive goods by providing specialized packaging, storage temperatures, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Inventory Management
ABC University, Ambrose, ND