Trade Assistant Resume
If you are planning to make a career as a trade assistant, but you do not know how to draft your resume, here is some guidance for you. Find below a trade assistant resume example that portrays an ideal way of putting forth your career details within the resume.
Before you begin drafting your resume, go through the job description of a trade assistant professional.
Trade Assistant Job Description
A trade or a trading assistant refers to the professional who trades shares on stock exchange. They work for financial institutes like bank or for stock agents, under the guidance of the head trader. They have expert knowledge in fields of finance, investment and economics. They need to posses strong data evaluation techniques i.e. to study data, interpret information, prepare statistics and draw inferences. Their role is important to the organization as they assist the organization in making sound investment decisions. They minimize the investment risks and prevent financial losses for the organization. A trade assistant may be promoted as an investments manager with sufficient experiences.
Trade Assistant Resume Example
17, Riverdale Street, Phoenix, AZ 45502
Telephone number: 166 - 070 - xxxx
Email id: email@example.com
Seeking the position of a trade assistant in an organization where I can support the organization in making sound investment decisions.
- Competent knowledge in fields of finance, economics and investments
- Highly skillful in compiling, analyzing and interpreting data
- Capability of making financial forecasts and budgeting
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with organizational members and external associates as well
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detailing within the financial data
Apex Financial Advisors Inc, Phoenix
Since January 2013
- Assist the organization in determining the investment policies, procedures and future goals
- Maintain record of all trading activities of the organization. Perform position tracking for the purchased stocks.
- Calculate the value of risk involved in trading activities. Advise the organization on making reservation to deal with risks efficiently
- Maintain profit and loss accounts to compute the profitability of the trading activities over a week, month or year
- Train the newly joined staff members on managing the investment procedures of the organization effectively
Pinnacle Safe Investors Inc, Phoenix
October 2011 - December 2012
- Provide analytical support to the organization in planning the investment procedures of the organization
- Work with the research and advisory teams to answer investor's queries and resolve their doubts satisfactorily
- Determine the investment eligibility of an organization by collecting data and conducting analysis on their financial performance for previous years
- Study the transaction details to compute and reconcile the share discrepancies and pricing issues
- Compute the future pricing of the shares and advise on making purchases or sales of stocks
Ability to perform tasks on various financial analytical software and the different MS office applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
Phoenix University, 2010
- Diploma in Investment Analysis
Phoenix University, 2011
Available upon request.