Trust Assistant Resume
Trust is a type of a contract where the trustor gives the trustee the right to hold and invest assets or properties on behalf of the beneficiary. The beneficiary receives an amount in return of the investments made by him. While the main responsibility of trust accounts are managed by trust managers, the administrative part is handled by trust assistants. These assistants manages the trust accounts to ensure the beneficiary receives sufficient returns. They work with trust officers and assist in customizing the investment plans as per clients' needs.
To work as a trust assistant with an investment firm or a bank, strong knowledge of finance, investments, and relevant laws is must. In addition, providing administrative support to trust officers and to the daily functions of the facility is also necessary.
Trust Assistant Resume Example
Harry P. Fitzgerald
4712 Front Street
Southfield, MI 48075
Looking for a trust assistant position with an investment banking company to assist in the preparation and implementation of customized investment strategies for clients.
Summary of Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of finance, banking, and investments
- Highly skilled in financial analysis, planning and risk management
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills
- Ability to initiate and lead financial activities
- Capability of handling crisis and pressure situations
- Exceptional planning, forecasting and decision making abilities
Allied Investment Bank, Southfield, MI
October 2013 - Present
- Managing assets of trust accounts as per the directives of the authorities, clients' preferences, and relevant statutory regulations
- Directing and overseeing the disbursement of funds from trust accounts according to the terms and conditions of the of the contract and the beneficiaries demands
- Structuring investment portfolios for clients and advising them on profitable investment options
- Preparing quarterly and yearly investment performance reports
- Providing administrative support to managers, and trust officers
LMN Finance Company, Southfield, MI
March 2012 - September 2013
- Performed research on investment opportunities, and reported findings to the financial manager
- Submitted necessary reports and documents with the governing body within prescribed formats and time limits
- Analyzed financial data and computed the benefits and risks related to the trust investments
- Maintained records of client profiles and their investment details
- Provided information regarding banking laws and federal laws governing investments to the management
Bachelor's Degree in Finance Management
Southfield University, Southfield, MI
We hope the above given trust assistant resume example helps you draft an impressive resume and search your dream job. Keep checking back for our next posting of undergraduate research resume example.