Private Equity Associate Resume
Drafting a well organized resume is essential in today's competitive job market. An effective resume should advertise one's skills, educational qualifications and professional experiences in a clear and precise manner. This private equity associate resume follows the style, format and layout of drafting a job winning resume. Feel free to review the tips and comprehensive guidelines towards creating an interview winning resume.
A private equity associate works in financial and corporate investment department. The primary job responsibility of a private equity is to help the organization in raising funds from institutional investors such as hedge funds, banks, mutual funds and insurance companies. In addition to this, the role also involves in financial accounting to assist the organization in preparing financial statements.
Private Equity Associate Resume Example
1234 Main Court
With a degree in finance and over 3 years of experience in the investment sector, I am aiming to help the company in creating investment opportunities by utilizing my financial modeling skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of leveraged lending, investment banking, accounting and finance
- Extensive knowledge of analyzing financial statements and developing financial models
- In-depth knowledge of the practices of private equity, financial tools and theories
- Well versed in accounting, budgeting and generally accepted accounting principles
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications like database management software, spreadsheet, PowerPoint and Access
- Goal-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Extron Financial Group, California
Duration: September 2013 till date
Designation: Private Equity Associate
- Handle responsibilities of conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis to support the underwriting of potential investment opportunities
- Perform the tasks of evaluating the performance of potential investments that includes the financial analysis of sponsors funds of underlying portfolio companies
- Responsible for preparing materials and internal memorandum that supports the investment plans
- Handle the tasks of evaluating the present market conditions as well as potential alternative investment categories
- Perform responsibilities of generating information and analysis for the purpose of developing and supporting asset allocation decisions
Organization: Bloom Services, California
Duration: June 2011 to August 2013
Designation: Junior Private Equity Associate
- Responsible for assisting senior level associates in identifying attractive industry sectors as well as specific companies for investment
- Perform the tasks of reviewing industry journals and attending trade-shows
- Handle responsibilities of preparing and developing a database of private companies
- Perform the tasks of identifying and sourcing two to three portfolio companies for the firm.
- Handle responsibilities of conducting due diligence as well as perform quantitative analysis of specific transactions
- Responsible for gathering and preparing financial reports and statements for various partnership
- Achieved Bachelor's Degree in Finance
University of California in the year 2010
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.