Graduation Coach Resume
A graduation coach does the task of helping the students clear their graduation course successfully. The job of a graduation begins from identifying the weak students who face the risk of not clearing their exams due to poor academic record or lack of attendance. Graduation coaches come to the rescue of such students and teach them the subject matter, draft study plans, ensure they practice hard and make certain they clear their exams. To become a proficient graduation coach, one needs to possess teaching, organizational and analytical skills along with sound subject knowledge.
To make your job searching for graduation coach jobs effective, equip yourself with an impressive resume. Go through the given graduation coach resume example for reference.
Graduation Coach Resume Example
Address: 11, Elm Street, Boston, MA 57781
Telephone Number: 588 - 010 - xxxx
Email Id: email@example.com
To acquire the graduation coach position and support the graduating students in fulfilling their education related commitments.
- Extensive knowledge of education system and related counseling
- Self independent and Enthusiastic individual
- Capability to create a positive outlook and encourage students
- Proven analytical, leadership and motivational abilities
- Superior communication and counseling skills
Working as Graduation Coach with St Peter's College, Boston from October 2013 till date
My key responsibilities include:
- Provide guidance to the academically weak students in completing their graduation studies successfully
- Interact with the students to identify their strengths and weaknesses. Accordingly draft a study plan for them.
- Arrange for additional coaching to help the students understand their subject better
- Create a positive and encouraging atmosphere for students
- Assist the institute in lessening the percentage of dropouts or failures
Working as Graduation Coach with St Peter's College, Boston from October 2011 till September 2013
My key responsibilities included:
- Identify and list out students in need of graduation counseling
- Counsel the students on study patterns and methods to prepare them for their graduation course
- Provide encouragement and optimism to students regarding their studies
- Provide psychological support in case the student is suffering from any mental pressures, depression, and behavior or socializing issues
- Track and review progress of the students
- Member of INTERACT - Students and Teacher Council, Boston
- Participated in 7 day seminar on Student Psychology and Behavior Patterns in New York in the year 2012
- Bachelors' Degree in Education
Boston University, 2010
- Diploma in Counseling
Boston University, 2011