Bilingual Coordinator Resume
Businesses today have crossed all the barriers related to distance. They have branches, and clients spread across the world. Further, flexibility and concessions offered by one country to another for setting up a venture has also added to the growing culture of globalization. In this scenario, the role of a bilingual coordinator becomes all the important. These bilingual coordinator can read, write and speak their national and other country's language. With these skills, they are able to recognize the legal formalities to be completed in setting up a business in the target country.
They may work in the human resource department and help the management overcome language barriers experienced during recruitment, induction and redressing grievances of foreign employees.
The position of a bilingual coordinator is appropriate for the candidate who is passionate towards learning and mastering languages and posses strong interpersonal skills.
Bilingual Coordinator Resume Example
12, Maple Street
San Francisco, CA 32214
Phone: 322 - 040 - xxxx
Seeking a bilingual coordinator position with a MNC where I can utilize my language proficiency in liaising between individuals from different cultural background and supporting business transaction by interpreting legal papers and proceedings.
Summary of Skills:
- Exceptional communication skills in English and German languages
- Efficient at translating written and verbal materials accurately without changing its meaning
- Ability to interpret and translate speech in either language precisely
- Strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills
- Proficient in working with computer and handling legal matters necessary for a start up
Phoenix Business Solutions, Inc., San Francisco, CA
June 2013 - Present
- Attend business meetings and act as an interpreter for both parties
- Maintain written copies of the discussions held in the meeting
- Translate reports, contracts and other documents from English to German or from German to English as needed
- Proofread the translated documents to check and verify consistency of the translated documents with the meaning of the original documents
- Train employees on the basics of speaking and reading in German language
- Exchange legal and business-related information with associates
Carnations Group, San Francisco, CA
October 2011 - May 2013
- Supported recruitment department in hiring German nationals
- Provided assistance during salary negotiations and induction program
- Checked language competency of employees hired as translators, junior coordinators or client advisors
- Made certain each employee act in responsible manner and do not abuse or differentiate on basis of nationality and race
- Received visitors from Germany and ensured they have a comfortable stay by making arrangements suiting their needs and lifestyles
- Advised the organization about the culture, traditions, customs and business ethics followed in Germany
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
San Francisco University, San Francisco, CA
Available upon request.