Sales Counselor Resume
A sales counselor needs to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The post demands a person who is flexible in his/her services and ready to work in a team environment. Such counselors need to give presentations and hence they shouldn't have any problem in speaking before large audiences. Their responsibilities include increasing sales, persuading customers to buy products manufactured by the company and answering queries of costumers to ensure utmost customer satisfaction.
Applying for a job
If you think you can give justice to this post, apply with your optimized profile document. Let this document be a neat and include your skills, talents, qualifications, achievements and experience relevant to the post in a concise manner.
Provided below is a sample sales counselor resume written using the current standard format for the industry.
Sales Counselor Resume Example
1517 Hi Line Dr, Dallas,
TX 75307, United States
Contact: (214) 742-2639
Expect to work as a sales counselor for a reputed organization on basis of of an MBA in Sales and Marketing along with strong interpersonal and selling skills along with oral and written communication proficiency.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent public speaking, listening and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of customer needs and knowledge of ways to deal with their problems
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication skills
- Rich experience in negotiations and conflict management
- High level proficiency in relevant computer applications like Microsoft office and database systems
English Industrial Counselors, Dallas
March 2013 - Present
- Conducted several business presentations
- Developed and maintained ongoing relationships with customers and tried for utmost customer satisfaction
- Conducted individual as well as group sessions for customer counseling
- Took part in national and regional competitions on sales management skills
- Chalked out and supervised execution of strategic sales plans in order to achieve sales specific company goals
Five Star Promotions, Dallas
May 2010 - February 2013
- Providing support to sales and marketing administrative concerns
- Ensuring expectations for sales departments are met
- Communicated efficiently to close sales deals via different sources
- Maintained strong relationships with existing customers to achieve referrals
- Submission of detailed survey reports for sales pipelines
MBA in Sales and Marketing, Texas University
B.S. in Sales & Marketing, Texas University