Cocoa Developer Resume
Cocoa runs on Model-View-Controller (MVC) interface. Cocoa developers are responsible for the development of applications for Apple devices such as Ipods, iPads, iPhones and other devices. All these applications are created on the Cocoa framework. The developers should also be familiar with Mac OS X, XML, OOP, C, C++, mobile OS, UNIX, Linux, etc.
This is a crucial position in any organization as majority of the applications that run on Mac OS are based on Cocoa framework.
Refer the sample Cocoa Developer Resume to acquaint yourself with a professional approach of writing a Cocoa Developer resume.
Cocoa Developer Resume Example
Kenneth M. Stillman
3164 Seltice Way
Rexburg, ID 83440
To work as a Cocoa Developer and serve the organization with my excellent development skills and expertise in Cocoa development.
Summary of Skill:
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communicative skills and confidence
- Well developed leadership and co-ordination skills
- Passionate to work and excel
- Highly experienced with different operating systems for mobiles and computers
- Active member of Society for Technical Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Experience in designing and developing applications as a freelancer
September 2012 - present
- Design client specific applications for iPad and iPhones.
- Provide contract-based maintenance and upgrade services to clients for mobile applications
- Develop an application Link and enhance Bluetooth gaming between iOS and non iOS based devices
- Redesign the existing games from single player to multiplayer using the advanced pocket framework
- Document all the technical specifications and FAQ guides for end user
- Design plug in and plug out applications for video editing software on Apple computers
- Assist Project Manager for communicating technical details to the foreign clients
- Manage work log and following the schedule to ensure completion of projects before deadline
Mind Wire Corporation
March 2010 - August 2012
- Provided troubleshooting and debugging for systems and applications
- Assisted in requirement analysis, project planning and management and maintain reports for the departments
- Managed online learning modules and updating information
- Performed refactoring and structural designing of codes and scripts
- Maintained reports for application coding and testing
- Performed demo runs for various internal applications for the organization
- Created language patch for free ware applications released over web
- Certified Cocoa Professional - 2009
Apple Academy of Applications Learning
Masters Degree in Information Technology Management - 2008
Roseland Academy of Technology and Management
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science - 2006
Radisson Institute of Science and Technology