Community Developer Resume
Community developers are involved in different projects related to community, social and urban planning. In today's world where development is taking place at a breathtaking pace, these developers plan and execute the development process and ensure that it is beneficial for the community as a whole.
These professionals need to possess exceptional skills in terms of interacting and coordinating with the different sections of the society and the departments involved in the development process.
Applying for a job
While writing a profile document while applying for such roles, you must understand that this job comes with many responsibilities. You must give a detailed description as to how you have contributed your efforts for community development and also the names of the projects in which you have been involved. Other prerequisite details are educational qualifications, professional traits and contact information are also necessary to be included.
A sample community developer resume is given below for further reference.
Community Developer Resume Example
524, Lincoln Lane, Madison Square
Jacksonville, Florida 21150
Candidate with extensive experience of working on different community development projects and a Master's degree in Economic planning and development, seeks to work as a community developer for a leading organization.
- Excellent skills in terms of interacting and coordinating across different sections of the community and authorities
- Passionate to work in an environment where sustainable community development is the primary goal
- Experienced in the overall community development process with a proven track record of executing multiple projects successfully
- Proficient with internet, e-mail and other tools of electronic communication and research
- Adaptable to migrate and travel according to the job requirements
- Loyal and dedicated worker with a positive and confident attitude even during the most difficult situations
Mills Corporation, Jacksonville
June 2013 - Present
Job functions and responsibilities:
- Involved in planning and implementation of Waste Recycling and Management in Industrial Estate which has highly reduced industrial pollution and its harmful effects that had been a hassle for surrounding areas
- Provided tax free loan assistance to aspiring industrialists through Federal Loan Grants Association to enhance industrial growth in the region
- Provided self employment loan and employment opportunities to physically handicapped people in the region
- Developed residential assistance scheme for financially weaker sections of the society and provided them subsidized interest rates on federal housing loans
- Made provisions to provide grant funding for setting up community colleges
- Supervised ongoing projects and ensured that they are beneficial to the society
Motherland Organization, Jacksonville
December 2009 - May 2013
Job functions and responsibilities:
- Performed urban planning, industrial and residential development for different regions across the state
- Provided tax exemptions to under performing industries to ensure that they can recover the losses without the burden of paying tax
- Invited business proposals from industrialists across the country and ensured that the industrial park is set up to provide industrial growth and employment opportunities to youth
- Conducted training sessions on self employment practices
- Involved in the set up of different non-profit organizations
Degree: Master's Degree in Economic Planning and Development,
Jacksonville Institute of Business Management and Research
Will be furnished upon request.