Multimedia Editor Resume
A multimedia editor handles tasks of planning, developing and coordinating content for website. The job profile includes editing content, monitoring media trends, developing packages for print and on line media, posting content and many more. The profile necessitates creation of original graphics to visually enhance Editorial content. The role also demands executing design and layout solutions for content. Creating, editing and giving perfection are some of the prominent duties for this profile.
Applying for a job
Drafting an effective resume has no predefined set rules for composition or layout. This document is meant to persuade your employer to call you for an interview. Relevant information needs to be conveyed in a brief and concise manner. To help you in preparing an effective document, a sample multimedia editor resume has been provided below for reference.
Multimedia Editor Resume Example
7825 Campus Dr., New Port Richey, FL
Seeking a position as a multimedia editor in a prestigious organization on basis of comprehensive knowledge about CMS and web publications along with a journalism degree.
Summary of Skills:
- Dedicated and accomplished multimedia editor with solid knowledge in developing content and new stories for print and web.
- Strong knowledge of web publication and content management systems
- Well versed in web metrics like social media statistics, user traffic and online content.
- Technically proficient in MS Office and HTML.
- Systematic, well organized with excellent communication skills
- Conversant with the processes involved in creating assets for the web and online video platforms
Fumit Web Solutions, Florida, Feb 2013 - Present
- Responsible for managing website of the organization, from content and production perspective
- Handle tasks of ensuring that the web articles are well written with relevant information and suitable images
- Perform tasks of checking social media statistics, user traffic and online content
- Responsible for checking whether the content and design of online material meets the house style and brand
- Handle tasks of managing the presence of social media presence on networks
- Coordinate with content managers to maintain content pipeline and identify compelling ideas for web stories
Clarice Inc, March 2010 - Jan 2013
Assistant Multimedia Editor
- Responsible for assisting multimedia producer in producing Web features incorporating photographs, written text, multimedia flash widgets, video clips and other raw materials
- Handle tasks of promoting and integrating web content into social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Perform responsibilities of providing updates on homepage and other site sections
- Responsible for meeting project timelines and schedule variances
- Perform tasks of coordinating and moderating user engagement activities like web chats, blogs, and user event registration
- Handle responsibilities of creating graphics and other web products as required
Florida University, Florida, Bachelor's Degree in Journalism