Aircraft Engine Mechanic Resume
The primary responsibilities of an aircraft engine mechanic is to repair and test modules, and perform an overhaul in order to restore the engine to its normal condition after a prolong period of service.
An aircraft mechanic is responsible for performing all kinds of tests and repairs by strictly complying service bulletins and manufacturer's manual. He/she is also involved in updating inventory management system and maintaining aircraft components for alignment, cleanliness, wear and tear, and clearance.
Applying for a job
Presenting yourself in the right manner and approach are primary requisites while you apply for this position. This will necessitate an aptly drafted resume that talks in brief about your skills, educational qualifications and employment history if any.
Provided below is an aircraft engine mechanic resume example that will help you to frame a professional profile document.
Aircraft Engine Mechanic Resume Example
2020 Chardonnay Drive
Ocala, FL 34472
Well experienced in inspecting, maintaining and repairing aircraft mechanical systems, to pursue a career as an aircraft engine mechanic with a view to utilize my skills and professional experiences to enhance the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Well equipped with knowledge of repairing and maintaining of aircraft mechanical systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of repairing and troubleshooting electronics
- Familiar with fuel, hydraulic, landing gear assemblies and pressurization systems
- Ability to understand and interpret manufacturer's catalog, technical orders and blueprints
- Ability to understand repair manuals and engineering bulletins of manufacturer
- Possess sound interpersonal and communications skills
Organization: Air Force, Air National Guard Units, Ocala, FL
Aircraft Engine Mechanic
August 2014 till date
Roles and Responsibilities:
Organization: Air Force Material Command, Ocala, FL
- Handle tasks of testing, repairing and performing partial overhaul on assemblies of an air-craft engine
- Handle responsibilities of operating aircrafts and performing engine installation
- Perform tasks of installing equipment such as launchers and auxiliary parts
- Responsible for regulating functional checks of aircraft systems such as electric, lubrication, power plant, induction and exhaust
- Perform the tasks of repairing and disassembling aircraft components and modules
- Responsible for carrying out repairs and inspections in accordance with current technical data
Aircraft Engine Mechanic Helper
June 2011 to July 2014
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle responsibilities of performing a wide variety of helicopter field level maintenance under the supervision and direction of mechanics
- Assist aircraft mechanic in repairing, servicing and overhauling aircraft engines and aircraft
- Perform tasks of adjusting and replacing parts like fuel tanks, control cables, spark plugs, filters and batteries
- Responsible for using inspection plates , engine covers, cowling and other related items
- Assist in repairing, dismantling, replacing parts or assemblies such as aircraft structural sections, and hydraulic and plumbing systems
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining aircraft's interior and exterior parts as well as assemblies with cleaning solutions or solvents
High School Diploma, John High School, Ocala, FL