Automobile Mechanic Resume
A good and well-constructed resume plays an important role in securing a job interview. This auto mechanic resume adequately represents the relevant information of the applied job position. It highlights the applicant's key skills, experience, abilities and educational qualification in a very clear and comprehensive manner. This template presents the basic outlines of framing a well-constructed resume that will help you to convince your prospective employer that you are the right person for the applied position.
The main job responsibilities of an auto mechanic involves inspecting, repairing and maintaining engines, brakes as well as other related parts of vehicles like trucks, vans, cars, light pickups, motorcycles, semi-trucks or buses. An auto mechanic should be well expertise in handling routine car maintenance and resolving car problems effectively. The duties of an auto mechanic include relining and adjusting brakes, aligning front end, repairing or replacing shock absorbers and soldering leaks in radiator. The job profile also includes consulting customers about the defects or problems in the vehicles, periodical testing of the related tools and machines.
Automobile Mechanic Resume Example
1204, Billy's Corner, West Avenue
Skilled and auto mechanic professional with diverse knowledge of handling various auto mechanical tasks, looking for a responsible position in the field of auto mechanic in a prestigious organization.
- Skilled in repairing and maintaining automobiles, trucks and vans effectively
- Well experienced in bearing replacement, rotor resurfacing, tire rotation and front-end alignment
- Comprehensive knowledge of diagnosing performance problems, preparing related estimates and writing work orders accurately
- Skilled in working with air conditioning, cooling, fuel, electrical, exhaust and steering system
- Possess strong problem- solving as well as customer service skills
- Sound knowledge of computerized diagnostic tools and equipment
Organization: DLC Auto Services, North Altadena, CA
Duration: September 2012 till date
Designation: Auto Mechanic
- Handle the tasks of repairing and overhauling automobiles, trucks, buses as well as other automotive vehicles
- Responsible for planning work procedure by using technical manuals
- Perform the task of removing units like transmission and engine by using hoist and wrenches
- Responsible for overhauling or replacing blowers, carburetors, generators, starters, distributors and pumps
- Handle the tasks of rebuilding parts such as cylinder blocks and crankshafts by using welding equipment, shapers, lathes and drill presses
- Responsible for disassembling unit and inspecting parts for wear by using calipers, micrometers and thickness gauges
Organization: Amity Center, California
Duration: April 2009 to August 2012
Designation: Recreation Coordinator
- Assist senior mechanics in inspecting, repairing and maintaining automobiles and other vehicles
- Handle the tasks of lubricating plugs, checking tires and changing air filters
- Responsible for replacing and adjusting headlights as well as installing and repairing accessories like heaters, radio, windshield wipers and mirrors
- Perform the task of repairing or replacing parts like rods, piston, gears, bearings and valves by using hand tools
- Responsible for mending fenders and damaged parts by filling in dents, and welding broken parts
- Handle the responsibilities of rewiring ignition system, instrument panel and lights
Achieved High School Diploma
Joseph High School, North Altadena, CA in the year 2009
Will be furnished upon request.