Elevator Mechanic Resume
An elevator mechanic handles tasks of determining the condition and suitability of present elevator equipment, new equipment as well as proposed modifications. Primary roles of these professionals include repairing and maintaining elevators, wheel chair lifts, dumbwaiters and other related hydraulic and electrical devices. Their goal is to keep the elevator in good working conditions by performing specific works and duties relating to maintenance, inspection, repairing and adjustment of hydraulically or electrically powered passenger and freight elevator systems.
Applying for a job
The sample elevator mechanic resume presented below, mainly focuses on relevant information of the position such as skills, duties and required educational qualifications in a very clear and precise manner. This sample gives you proper and clear ideas of creating a professional profile document that will definitely assist you in finding the right job.
Elevator Mechanic Resume Example
456, Second Street, Trim Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA-90003
Contact no: (123) 456-7890
Skilled professional in maintaining elevators and adept at all repairing work and safety regulations related to elevators, seeks to work as an elevator mechanic for a reputed organization.
Summary of skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of techniques and methods of repairing and maintaining elevators
- Skilled in maintaining and repairing elevators and related equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with good time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of OSHO requirements and safety regulations
- Possess sound skills in design modifications of existing elevator equipment
Organization: Gbell Elevator Intl, CA
Duration: September 2013 till date
Designation: Elevator Mechanic
- Responsible for investigating problems relating to operation of elevators, wheelchair lifts and dumbwaiters
- Handle task of determining the root cause of defects or problems and make necessary arrangement for repairing to solve issues effectively
- Responsible for developing new or modifying existing equipment, components and tools to improve testing, operation, safety and maintenance of elevators
- Perform task of inspections and maintenance of dumbwaiters , elevators and related devices to ensure effective operation like oiling and greasing parts, replacing faulty and worn out parts
- Handle task of performing test annually to ensure proper functioning and operation of elevator
Organization: Kolley Elevator Company, CA
Duration: July 2010 to August 2013
Designation: Elevator mechanic Helper
- Assist elevator mechanic in making electrical or mechanical repairs of the elevator and related works
- Handle responsibilities of adjusting elements and components of freight elevator and passenger elevator that include generators, cables, motors, starters and safeties.
- Responsible for making routine inspections of elevator tools and equipment as a safety measure
- Perform various physical activities like climbing elevator shafts and ladders , carrying heavy tool boxes and working and crawling in narrow spaces
- Handle responsibilities of using tools, equipments and instruments essential for maintenance and repairing work of elevator
- Responsible for maintaining a clean working environment
Achieved High School Diploma, Melford School, California
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.