Legal Nurse Resume
Legal nurses are the nurses who work as consultant. They offer their medical expertise in legal issues. They are sometimes attached with some legal firms but most of then work as freelancers and work for insurance companies, law enforcement agencies and government hospitals.
The work profile of legal nurses varies from the field they are attached to. A nurse working for an insurance agency will have a different work profile than someone who works for a law firm. The risk involved in the job is also different.
The duties include preparing dispositions, interviewing witness, provide expert testimony in court, analyze a case on medical grounds etc.
A legal nurse need to be registered and should have a license number to work. To become a legal nurse, an associate degree program or a bachelor�s degree of 4 years is mandatory.
Legal Nurse Resume Example
12/34, Bond Street,
Mobile No: 9822917149
To work as a legal nurse in a legal firm where my skills will be of use for the benefit of clients as well as for the growth of the firm.
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to judge and take decisions on time
- Very good communication skills
- Emotionally stable and can handle stress
- Very attentive and calm
- Thorough knowledge of the subject
- Able to manage risks involved in the job profile
ABCD insurance Firm
Designation: Legal Nurse
- Analyzed the cases on medical grounds before issuing the claim amount
- Conducted a regular health checkup of the existing policy holders
- Planned a health checking system for new customer
- Trained the junior nurses
JUSTICE Legal Firm
Designation: Assistant Legal Nurse
Responsibilities Handled :
- Assisted the senior nurse in maintaining records
- Assisted the legal consultants in investigating a case
- Handled the cases of forensic department
- Worked with pharmaceuticals companies to find out the drug content while investigating the suicide cases
- 2006- WERT institute of nursing
- Diploma in nursing ( Law Nursing as specialization)
- Grade 'A'
- 2004- LKJH College of nursing
- Certificate in nursing
- Grade 'B'
- 2001- finished with school education
Date of Birth: 03/01/1980
Marital Status: Married
Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Making Pen-friends, Gardening, Cricket
In this section quote your current salary. Do not put fake or false figures. If this is your first job, do not include this title in your resume.
In this section, quote the salary that you expect from the company. If you are not sure about the amount to be quoted, verify with someone. Do not expect a fictitious amount and do not get exploited.
References: Available upon request
A resume is not a praise letter. Do not exaggerate your skills. Also while entering into a professional world never underestimate your self. Honesty will be the best policy here. A resume is a formal document so use of colors should be discouraged. Stylistic fonts should not be used as well.