Batch Plant Operator Resume
A batch plant operator works in the construction industry. Their duty is to operate batch machinery and prepare construction materials. They operate the machinery to mix, crush, segregate different ingredients like asphalt, sand, stone, naphtha etc. to produce construction material. Along with operating the machinery, they may also undertake responsibility for routine repairs and maintenance of the machinery. They need to observe gages, dials and control board to monitor the manufacturing process and be attentive towards quality concerns. They need sound technical skills and be dutiful towards safety measures.
Batch Plant Operator Resume Example
Address: 12, Forks Street, San Diego, CA
Contact: 255 - 011 - xxxx
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate with comprehensive working abilities and skills related to construction operations and equipment for concrete industry, seeks to work as a batch plant operator for a leading organization.
- In-depth knowledge about machineries, construction operations and processes of the concrete industry
- Proficient knowledge about concrete materials, its properties, reactions and required processing
- Good communication skills that help take directives and train co-workers
- High Physical fitness levels that help control the heavy machineries effortlessly
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
Batch Plant Operator
PQR Construction Inc, San Diego
February 2013 - till date
- Operate the batch machinery and set up the configuration to regulate flow of raw materials, temperature and pressure at prescribed levels
- Make adjustments to several machinery parts like conveyors, pumps, motors, levers, shakers, agitators, pipelines etc.
- Make certain that the machinery is cleaned and repaired regularly so as to maintain its efficiency
- Test sample sand confirm consistency with the quality standards in respect of viscosity, acidity, texture, dryness, properties, chemical composition etc.
Assistant Batch Plant Operator
ABC Property Developers Inc, San Diego
September 2011 - January 2013
- Operate the batch machinery to heat, dry, mix, crush and carry out other manufacturing processes
- Gather samples of the processed materials and forward them for laboratory tests
- Make certain the raw materials are mixed in proportionate quantities to ensure quality end product
- Carry out minor repairs and routine maintenance of the machinery
- Weight the raw materials before production and the processed materials after production and accordingly make entries in the log book
High School Diploma,
Jim Gordon High School, San Diego