Customer Service Operator Resume
Here is a customer service operator resume example for your reference. This resume sample puts forth details about the qualifications required for this position and the responsibilities handled. Draft your resume based on this resume sample.
A customer service operator is a direct point of communication between the organization and the customer. As they are the voice of the organization, these operators perform the responsible job of portraying a positive image of the organization by conversing with consumers, answering their queries, resolving doubts and ensuring consumer satisfaction. They require excellent communication along with a patient and pleasant tone, such that the customers feel welcome to get their queries solved. The second most important quality is product knowledge. Their role is vital to the organization as they help create new customers and also retain the existing ones.
Customer Service Operator Resume Example
Address: 11, Elm Street, Boston, MA 15523
Telephone number: 466 - 020 - xxxx
Email Id: email@example.com
To acquire the position of a customer service operator in an organization and assist the organization in creating new customers and retaining the existing ones.
- Strong product knowledge along with the ability to keep track of the changes in the details continuously
- Excellent communication skills that allow responding to customer queries
- Exceptional data entry skills with typing speed of 40 words per minute
- High emphasis on detailing, quality and accuracy
- Ability to perform administrative and managerial tasks
Customer Service Operator
Ambitions Business Solutions Inc, Boston
July 2014 - till date
- Handle the incoming calls from the customers and respond to the customer queries, doubts, and complaints satisfactorily
- Provide the customers with the information about the products, its features, advantages and competitive edge over other products in the market
- Make note of the consumer complaints and take immediate corrective actions against the complaint. Call back the customer to ensure his satisfaction with the corrective measures.
- Provide the new employees with voice and accent training and teach them customer service etiquettes
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, giving details of customer calls made
Customer Service Operator
Matrix Business Solutions Inc, Boston
September 2013 - June 2014
- Provide assistance and support to the customers of the organization by providing them vital information about the organization
- Perform data entry operations to update the database with consumer responses on daily basis
- Coordinate with the management of the organization and keep self updated with the changes in product knowledge
- Transfer calls to concerned authorities in case of major disputes, high scale dealings or calls from influential associates etc
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, as required
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Boston University, 2012