Elevator Operator Resume
The main role of an elevator operator is to help in movement of people through the floors of buildings. He operates an elevator by pushing buttons or mechanically by pulling the levers. He has to be courteous towards visitors and be supportive by opening and closing the elevator doors, assist in loading and unloading of goods, and help them alight safely of the elevator in case of emergencies. The jobholder must keep an eye for unauthorized visitors or suspicious behavior and prevent any incidence of theft or tampering from occurring.
If you wish to work as an elevator operator then here is an elevator operator resume example for your reference. It will help you in your job search.
Elevator Operator Resume Example
Warren L. Brock
2256 Coleman Avenue
San Diego, CA 92111
An experienced elevator operator having in-depth knowledge about repairs, mechanisms and maintenance of high speed elevators intends to work for a reputed company as an elevator operator.
Summary of Skills:
- Knowledge of the mechanism, repairs and maintenance of an elevator
- Competent in managing the securities systems of the organization
- Ability to respond to emergencies and take sound decisions quickly
- Excellent physical fitness levels that help tackle rescue operations
- Brilliant communication and coordination skills that help extend services to visitors
Regale International Trade Center, San Diego, CA
October 2014 - Present
- Operating high-speed elevators and ensuring visitors' safety while getting into or stepping out of the elevator
- Ensuring cleanliness within the elevator, in the duct area and in the reception area as well
- Monitoring CCTV cameras installed within the elevator and on the reception area
- Reporting occurrence of hazardous situation or suspicious activity, if any
- Being courteous towards visitors, assisting them and providing them information about office locations, events, etc.
Four Square Commercial Complex, San Diego, CA
February 2013 - September 2014
- Operated elevator and ensured movement of men and material is safe and smooth
- Examined mechanism of the elevator and replaced the broken or malfunctioning parts like rollers or cables if any
- Cleaned and lubricated the elevator parts regularly and ensured it operated smoothly
- Assisted visitors in getting down on the right floor and help them locate the venue
High School Diploma
Lincoln High School, San Diego, CA