Folder Operator Resume
A folder operator works in the printing and bindery industry. The role of a folder operator is to fold the printed papers and bind them together to form a book, using the automated folder machinery. Hence they need to be skillful at operating the folder equipment and maintaining the efficiency of its parts and components. They must have a thorough idea about set quality standards and client's specifications regarding the planned design for the book. The soft skills required for this position are communication and organizational skills.
If you wish to be a part of the printing and bindery industry, then you may take up the job of a folder operator. To help you understand this job position well, we have provided below a brief folder operator job description. Also, to help you perform an effective job search, find here a folder operator resume example for your assistance.
Folder Operator Resume Example
Address: 12, Maple Street, Boston, MA 46612
Telephone number: 466 - 010 - xxxx
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain the position of a folder operator in the printing industry and provide assistance in timely completion of client's project works.
- High technical competence in operating and repairing the folder machinery
- Ability to install, set up, operate and repair the work related machineries
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Capability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Competent at delivering quality work under time restrictions
Blue Bird Binders, Boston
March 2014 - till date
- Operate the folder machinery and ensure timely completion of the client's projects
- Make adjustments to the feeder and roller as per the paper dimensions and desired designs
- Assist in determining the quality standards and setting the work procedures
- Identify any errors or malfunctioning of the machinery and undertake repairs or replacements of the defective components
- Ensure the paper gets cut and folded as per the client's requirements. Change the machinery set up in case of any deviances.
Flora Printers and Binders, Boston
September 2013 - February 2014
- Responsible for operating the folder machinery to give desired shape and design to the printed paper
- Ensure smooth and effective functioning of the folder machinery by performing cleaning, lubricating, repairing and maintenance functions regularly
- Maintain compliance with the set quality standards. Sort out the articles not meeting the quality criterion and make replacements.
- Manage the daily work schedules of the co-workers and maintain records of their attendance and timings
- Proficient in using MS office applications of MS word, MS excel and MS PowerPoint
- High School Diploma
St Vincent High School, Boston