Gas Turbine Operator Resume
Gas turbine is the machinery that extracts energy from flow of combustion gas and is used to power aircrafts, trains or generators. The gas turbine operator is responsible for running this machinery efficiently. They need to set and monitor temperature, pressure levels and flow of fuel to make sure energy is released accurately. They need to put strong emphasis on detailing and safety measures, as any negligence may result in mishaps or accidents. They may have to undertake minor repairs or cleanliness from time to time to ensure smooth and uninterrupted functioning of the gas turbine.
Applying for a job
We have presented here a gas turbine operator resume example that uses a professional format of reverse chronological order. This format helps you highlight your educational qualifications, skills and job responsibilities effectively. Follow this sample and the job description of gas turbine operator above to draft an impressive profile document for your job search.
Gas Turbine Operator Resume Example
Address: 12, Marine Street, San Diego, CA
Telephone number: 466 - 010 - xxxx
Email Id: email@example.com
Candidate with thorough knowledge about gas power plants and gas turbine operations, seeks to work as gas turbine operator for a reputed organization.
- Extensive experience of gas power plant industry and operating gas turbines
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work for long durations and perform physically enduring tasks
- Strong attention to detailing and accuracy
- Excellent observational, analytical and problem solving abilities
Gas Turbine Operator
PQR Power Suppliers, San Diego
March 2013 - till date
Gas Turbine Operator
- Start the turbine engine and control its speed and temperature, pressure levels, as required
- Oversee mechanism of the turbine and make certain the amount of fuel and air released into combustor is sufficient and that it increases the temperature level up to required levels
- Perform routine quality tests and performance inspections to evaluate efficiency of equipment. Consult expert mechanics in case of serious damages or malfunctioning.
- Coordinate activities with process engineers, project leads, foreman technicians etc.
ABC Power suppliers, San Diego
October 2011 - February 2013
- Monitor working of gas turbines and energy production
- Make certain on starting up the engine, that the turbine spins and blades move at required speed
- Check components for any leakages, malfunctioning, defects, damages etc. Ensure timely repairs of deficiencies.
- Make efforts to reduce unnecessary use or wastage of energy
- Comply with safety standards as specified for gas turbine operations and repairs
High school Diploma, Stanford High School, University of San Diego