Helpdesk Operator Resume
A helpdesk operator has a profile similar to that of a customer care executive. They are responsible for communicating with customers via telephone calls, emails, letters, personal visits etc. They have to provide information to customers, answer their queries, clear their doubts and forward their messages to appropriate authorities. Possessing excellent communication skills is the key requirement of this job position. Other soft skills include coordination and organizational skills. They need basic computer skills and competence in handling various communication devices.
Applying for a job
If you are keen on working as a helpdesk operator in an organization, refer to the resume example provided below. This sample will help you prepare an impressive profile document for your job search.
Helpdesk Operator Resume Example
Address: 11, Elm Street, Phoenix, AZ 47712
Telephone Number: 477 - 021 - xxxx
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate with exception communication abilities in English, French and Russian and a Business Administration degree, seeks to work as a helpdesk operator for a reputed organization.
- Excellent communication skills that allow conversing with associates across all levels
- Ability to organize and coordinate activities between different departments
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts to be able to provide continuous assistance to customers
- Capability of managing events, meetings, conferences and seminars efficiently
- Technical competence of operating several communication devices
Ability to converse in English, Russian and French language
KLM International Trade Center, Phoenix
January 2014 till present
- Provide assistance to customers, clients, visitors and associates who approach the helpdesk and make certain their doubts and queries are solved satisfactorily
- Maintain visitor log-book and make note of names, timings, purpose and relevant authority's name in the log book
- Prepare records of events taking place in the trade center along with details such as nature, authorities and timings etc.
- Communicate with customers through different media forms like taking telephone calls, replying emails or letters and attending visitors
Assistant Helpdesk Operator
ABC Bank, Phoenix
September 2012 - December 2013
- Converse with visitors approaching the desk and direct them to relevant authorities, depending upon their purpose of visit
- Provide information about the organization, products and new facilities introduced
- Assist customers in approaching the right desk to fulfill their transactions related to withdrawals, receipts, loans, shares, locker systems etc.
- Inform customers about holidays and timings of the organization
- Send visit reminders, greeting cards on festive occasions and letterheads giving details of new facilities, performance updates, as necessary
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Phoenix University