Audio Producer Resume
Resume is a source to get in touch with your employer. The main goal of resume is to deliver an interview call. It highlights the career goal, credentials and job responsibilities of the profile. Here is an audio producer resume that brings the complete aspects of drafting a perfect resume. This sample will help you towards drafting an optimized resume.
An audio producer performs the tasks of overseeing and monitoring the complete aspects of technical audio details, hiring production and post-production sound engineers to mix recordings, and monitoring the complete stages of audio development. An audio producer coordinates with studio musicians and production crew for successful project execution. In short, an audio producer handles the working procedures of all stages of audio production.
Audio Producer Resume Example
989 S. Elm Street
Atlanta, GA 30125
Contact: 404- 899-7654
An audio engineering graduated with in-depth knowledge in sound development techniques and a thorough grasp of different musical genres seeking a challenging role as an audio producer in a music company.
- In-depth knowledge of the process and techniques of sound development and management techniques
- Familiar with a wide variety of musical styles and genres
- Extensive knowledge of operating sound recording equipment
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Attention to detail, creative with sound leadership skills
Summary of Work History:
Organization: RS Production, Georgina
Duration: January 2011 till date
Designation: Audio Producer
- Responsible for identifying required resources to ensure completion of projects on time
- Handle the tasks of providing and managing voice-over pipeline, recording session schedule, casting, voice direction and asset tracking
- Perform responsibilities of facilitating the communication channel between exterior and interior teams
- Handle the tasks of providing updates to executive team on the progress of the project
- Responsible for coordinating day to day activities, predicting issues and troubleshooting where required
- Handle the tasks of maintaining the pipelines and procedures for audio production
Organization: The Disney Land, Georgina
Duration: May 2009 to December 2010
Designation: Assistant Audio Producer
- Responsible for designing and implementing full range of sound effects on games in development at the studio.
- Coordinate with producers in creating and maintaining the sound effects and music for assigned products
- Handle the tasks of developing inter-departmental relationships with the designers and animators in implementing the sound effects
- Responsible for coordinating the work flows and recording sessions of the studio
- Handle responsibilities of generating and composing original music that suits the scene and background
- Perform other essential tasks under the instructions of the audio producer
Achieved Bachelor's degree in Audio Engineering
University of Georgina in the year 2009
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.