Movie Producer Resume
Resume plays a great role in landing in the right job. It is a resume that makes applicant to get in touch with the prospective employer. A well organized and properly drafted resume always adds to the prospect of getting an interview call. For the purpose of helping you in framing a professional resume, we have provided a free movie producer resume for your reference. Feel free to have a glimpse of the sample.
A movie producer plays a supervisory role in handling the financial aspects in the process of film making. The major role of a movie producer is to raise money to invest in the making of movie. It is also the core responsibility of the movie producer to ensure that the funding is well spent throughout the film's production. Movie producer also shoulders the responsibility of maintaining the budget and schedule of the film.
Movie Producer Resume Example
1234 East 69 Street
West Van Buren, Chicago,
Looking to work in a reputed film production house on the basis of my degree in film production and in-depth knowledge and expertise in broadcasting, video, audio and production techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of audio, video and broadcast standards
- In-depth knowledge of the methods and techniques of movie production
- Familiar with the pre and post production strategies and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of reviewing, writing and editing scripts
- Familiar with the film production budget and finance
- Proficient with Microsoft word applications, outlook and the Internet
Organization: The Creation Group, Chicago
Duration: March 2011 till date
Designation: Movie Producer
Organization: Paradise Movie, Chicago
- Handle the tasks of finding scripts, plays and books that suits the purpose and aim of the film
- Responsible for identifying and overseeing projects that could prove hit and profitable in box-office and home-video sales
- Handle the tasks of finding investors that can assist in the funding of the film production
- Perform responsibilities of hiring director that has the potential to oversee the complete aspects of the artistic aspects of the film
- Handle the tasks of hiring crew like light man, camera man and make up professionals
- Responsible for making final decisions pertaining to the artistic vision of the movie
Duration: June 2009 to February 2011
Designation: Assistant Movie Producer
- Responsible for assisting movie producer in reviewing the script and in making changes in the process of movie production
- Handle the tasks of setting up camera, lights and shooting logging shoots
- Perform responsibilities of providing support to the director and production team in the entire film making process
- Handle the tasks of overseeing administrative tasks to make the production run smoothly and on time
- Responsible for monitoring the budget and timetable of the movie as well as ensure that it is being followed.
- Handle the charge of hiring studio facilities and equipment, making travel arrangement and booking hotels, resorts for shooting
Achieved Bachelor's degree in Film Production
University of Chicago in the year 2009
Will be available on request.