Multimedia Producer Resume
A multimedia producer plays a key role in developing multimedia content. These professionals are involved in every phase of the production process: pre-production, production and post-production. Their major responsibilities include handling every stage of the production, maintaining budget, hiring production staff and many more. The role also needs them to shoulders responsibilities of handling audio editing, still photography, video, web design, animation, graphic arts and script writing.
Applying for a job
A strong and good resume contains essential tools for providing information and creating an effective profile document in an organized way. Provided below is a multimedia producer resume sample that presents concise, perfect, specific and relevant information that applies to the position. This resume will work towards finding an opportunity to get an interview call from your prospective employer.
Multimedia Producer Resume Example
999 S.W.Park Road
Chicago, 1L 67002
Home: (666) 444 - 0981
Seeking the position of a multimedia producer on basis of a degree in Multimedia and thorough working knowledge about procedures and processes involved in the profile.
Summary of skills:
- Excellent conceptual and visual storytelling skills to produce pieces integrating a wide range of media
- Skilled in dealing and handling multiple projects
- Possess sound and strong knowledge of web design
- After Effects, Paper vision, and Premiere After Effects
- Attention to detail with strong communication skills
Organization: PRM Visual Media, Chicago
Duration: September 2010 till date
Designation: Multimedia producer
- Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of multimedia projects
- Handle tasks of crew hiring, reserving equipment, making arrangements for logistics and transportation
- Responsible for developing various scopes of work, establishing schedules as well as managing budgets
- Handle responsibilities of finding, selecting and assigning work to videographers, animators, graphic designers, map makers and orders, when needed for implementation
- Responsible for generating scripts, storyboards and schematics based on initiatives
Organization: East Coast Media, Chicago
Duration: July 2007 to August 2010
Designation: Assistant Multimedia Producer
- Assist with implementation and recommendation of policy in the process of multimedia productions
- Coordinate assignment and project of multimedia staff
- Coordinate and work with colleagues for transforming the corporate presence online
- Complying with policies on diversity and safety rules, producers and guidelines
- Provide support to announcements, speeches, events and moments of major corporates, associating with colleagues in the press office, corporate world and strategic communications
Achieved Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia, University of Chicago
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.