Segment Producer Resume
A segment producer has many roles and responsibilities in a television channel. The job duties of these professionals include producing and creating specific pieces or segments of TV shows such as news programs, reality shows and game shows. They also shoulder the responsibility of gathering elements for different segments, editing footage, hiring production assistants and so on. The role demands people with excellent communication skills.
Applying for a job
The perfectly drafted segment producer resume example rendered below is for your reference. It communicates key ideas of preparing a professional profile document in an effective manner. The sample with sections provides the complete features that will make your case in front of recruiters strong and appealing.
Segment Producer Resume Example
Second Saint Laura Street, Chicago,
Candidate with a Bachelor's degree in film production and extensive working experience in television segment, intends to work as a segment producer for a leading organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of techniques for shooting, editing and video production
- Creative skills along with ability to develop interesting features and present them in visually appealing ways that pleases audiences
- Familiar with applications such as Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, and Final Cut Pro
- Excellent knowledge of operating production equipment like cameras, microphones, manual filming cameras, lighting equipment, ladders, and audio equipment
- Possess excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Effective communicator and has ability to meet deadlines
Organization: Beltec Creative Arts, Chicago
Duration: March 2012 till date
Designation: Segment Producer
- Handle tasks of writing, shooting, and editing contemporary programs and feature stories for various shows
- Responsible for providing training sessions to segment staff in areas of shooting television segments and special features
- Perform tasks of tapping on-site or off-site television programs and events
- Handle responsibilities of editing video tape assignments using various editing software programs such as After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and illustrator
- Perform complete responsibilities of traveling to various locations for filming on-site events such as crusades and other special assignments
- Responsible for writing segments including interview questions, scripts, news line and other items
Organization: Nels Production House, Chicago
Duration: June 2008 to January 2012
Designation: Assistant Segment Producer
- Responsible for gathering and maintaining records of all pre production details
- Assigned tasks of assisting segment producer in script development and approvals
- Handle tasks of shooting and directing interviews, casting and recording voice over talent
- Responsible for managing all final deliverables, schedules and budgets
- Coordinate with account managers, designers and editors in organizing various shows
- Perform tasks of overseeing the management and creation of video shooting
Achieved Bachelor's degree in Film Production, University of Chicago
Will be available on request.