Television Executive Producer Resume
This structured and organized television executive producer resume highlights the complete idea of framing an optimized resume. It brings into light all the key sections required for building a strong resume. The sample takes minute details of the tips and techniques of drafting a professional resume. This resume will help you towards getting an interview call from your prospective employer.
A television executive producer handles the tasks of planning, coordinating, and supervising all aspects of television shows. This includes the approval of initial concept to actual evaluation and broadcast of the show. Typical job responsibilities of a television executive producer include managing cast and crew, maintaining schedule of shows, writing and editing content, and managing budgets. The role also demands ensuring that the goals and objectives of the production are met. He/she plays a lead role in the creation of television shows.
Television Executive Producer Resume Example
First Elm Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Candidate seeking to work as a television executive producer on basis of my proficiency and experience working in the organization and planning of television production in reputed television production firms.
- In-depth knowledge of the methods and techniques of television production
- Comprehensive knowledge of editing, screenwriting, audio and digital video recording
- Possess highly developed planning and organizational skills
- Skilled in scheduling programs on time and within set budgets
- Sound communication skills and ability to work under pressure
Organization: Net Vista, Washington
Duration: June 2011 till date
Designation: Television Executive Producer
- Handle the tasks of selecting principal cast, creative team as well as perform approval of the shooting schedule, script, locations and budget
- Coordinate with crew and director in preparing first cut for the network or other financiers to the final cut
- Responsible for monitoring and supervising production operations on marketing and distribution of television programs
- Perform responsibilities of reviewing and editing scripts and stories and perform approval/rejection of story lines
- Handle the tasks of planning and organizing publicity and promotional campaigns
- Perform responsibilities of monitoring budgets and schedules as well as act as a liaison with the network and financial backers
Organization: Cllen Television, Washington
Duration: April 2009 to March 2011
Designation: Assistant Television Executive Producer
- Responsible for collaborating with television executive producer in developing program concepts, ideas and recommendations
- Handle the tasks of gathering, organizing and coordinating scripts, sets, talent, facilities and other needs for television productions
- Perform responsibilities of generating new and creative ways of reaching target audiences as well as ensure that these are routed in sound audience insight and research
- Responsible for assisting television executive producer in writing segment scripts or scripts in consultation with the Producer
- Handle the tasks of arranging interviews for program material as well as conduct interviews as required
- Perform responsibilities of creating graphics and operates the equipment while taping various television programs
Achieved bachelor's degree in Journalism
University of Washington in the year 2009
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.