Theater Producer Resume
The job profile of a Theater Producer is to find new material, assemble the best talent to perform it, and attract investors who are willing to underwrite the full cost of the production. These professionals coordinate with the Theater Manager to hire all the theatrical staff and to organize the show successfully. This includes lighting technicians, set designers, wardrobe mistresses, box office managers and ushers. It is the duty of these professionals to create and oversee budget and determine ticket prices, performance dates and times of the show.
Applying for a job
Resume is a self-promotional tool that presents your accomplishments in the best possible manner. The goal to draft a profile document is to receive a call for an interview. It is important to learn the features like sections, style and layout that would make a resume complete and perfect. The Theater Producer resume sample rendered below will help you to showcase your skills and experience in the most effective way.
Theater Producer Resume Example
698, South 76 Street
Boston, MA, 01234
Contact: 156-677- 6989
Candidate with a Bachelor's degree in theatrical arts and complete understanding on theater production activities, seeks to work as a theater producer.
Summary of skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of theatrical aspects of production such as design and lighting
- Possess excellent knowledge of funding, accounting and budgeting
- Extensive knowledge to evaluate and present information in a an appealing and organized way
- Familiar with marketing, business administration and management systems
- Possess sound communication and organizational skills
Organization: ABC Theater, Boston
Duration: January 2011 till date
Designation: Theater Producer
Organization: Widney Entertainment, Boston
- Handle tasks to develop ideas for theater productions, when necessary
- Responsible to design the marketing plan to promote the production house
- Handle tasks to monitor daily activities of production; both on stage and back stage
- Perform responsibilities to hire actors, production crew and creative team for stage production
- Coordinate with production teams to complete all post production process
- Handle tasks to organize production dates, ticket prices and production budget
Duration: September 2007 to December 2010
Designation: Assistant Theater Producer
- Handle responsibilities to develop budget for theater rent, performance fees, theater labor, costumes, music, set construction supplies and fund raising expenses
- To assist theater producer to develop and maintain overall production schedules
- Responsible to arrange audition space, rehearsal space and production meetings
- Responsible to support production team by resolving issues that occur in the show
Achieved Bachelor's degree in Theatrical Arts, University of Boston
Will be pleased to provide upon request.