Pick Programmer Resume
Pick is a special operating system as it is a multiuser, demand-paged, time-sharing, virtual memory operating system based upon a unique "multivalued" database. It is not used much lately, but in some organizations it may be still in use. It has its own database, query language, dictionary, and BASIC programming language.
Pick Programmer Resume Example
Paul P. Harris
599 Seth Street
San Angelo, TX 76903
To make an impact as a dedicated employee of the organization by serving as a Pick Programmer and develop complex programs for multiple database environment.
Summary of Skills:
- Complete knowledge of Pick operating system
- Expert in using English Pick Query Language
- Sound operating knowledge of Sequential Query Language (SQL)
- Superior database management skills
- Professional in the usage of ISIS tool management
- Good exposure to Statistical Process Control, Unidata, D3 PICK Universe and jBase programming
- Well-versed with different types of operating systems like UNIX, Microsoft Windows, Macintosh etc.
King & Bausch IT, Inc., San Angelo, TX
October 2014 - Present
Junior Pick Programmer
- Developing special applications for the Pick operating system installed in the office
- Managing, editing and maintaining database using Pick Query Language
- Coding, debugging, and testing complex programs
- Managing master dictionaries, accounts, files, sub files and dictionaries in the main database of Pick Language
Lomb Software Solutions, San Angelo, TX
February 2013 - September 2014
- Learned the basics of application development for various operating systems such as Windows, Pick, UNIX, Macintosh, etc.
- Assisted senior programmers in developing complex applications for Pick OS
- Installed the systems at client's end and developed logic designs
- Maintained appropriate paperwork at every stage of the application development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Liberty University, San Angelo, TX