Acquisition Specialist Resume
Resume serves as a communication tool between the employer and the applicant. A well optimized resume is of importance in any job application. This acquisition specialist resume highlights the complete features of drafting a professional resume. It communicates the style and pattern of framing an interview winning resume. A quick review of this resume will help you to gain complete idea of effective resume writing.
Acquisition specialist works in various organizations like manufacturing, commercial, government, residential home purchasing and many more. Acquisition specialist mainly performs the tasks of providing directions and guidance in areas of purchasing goods, services that include market research and analysis for best pricing by adhering to budgetary guidelines, and pricing to support the management staff of the organization.
Acquisition Specialist Resume Example
1234 Main Court
Santa Cruz CA, 95060
A procurement graduate capable of devising strategies for acquisition purposes seeks to work in an organization where there is scope for enhancing skills and career prospects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of buying and alternate buying strategies of corporate sector
- Familiar with cost-cutting strategies, as well as state and federal laws pertaining to acquisition
- Extensive knowledge of acquisition planning, contract administration, pricing analysis and negotiations
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills
- Familiar with budgeting guidelines and General Accounting Principles
- Sound organizational, interpersonal and project management skills
- Possess effective problem solving and decision making skills
The ABC Group, California
June 2011 till date
- Support program offices in developing strategies, statement of work, cost estimates, and business cases that support acquisition decisions
- Handle the tasks of providing acquisition support in areas of finance, information technology, and communication channels
- Responsible for developing negotiation strategies, providing cost and price analysis support in areas of acquisition and procurement
- Handle the tasks of supporting program officers in resolving issues, monitoring contractor performance, and in deliverable schedules
- Perform negotiation of changes, both administrative and technical to contracts
- Responsible for processing claims and handling contractual problems
Telemac Inc, California
May 2009 to March 2011
Senior Acquisition Staff
- Responsible for assisting acquisition specialist in developing and reviewing acquisition strategies, statements of objectives, and business cases
- Play key role in providing acquisition support for major system acquisitions and full life-cycle acquisition requirement
- Perform responsibilities of tracking and monitoring acquisition status and implementation by using automated systems
- Handle the tasks of reviewing site design and permit processes
- Responsible for preparing zoning application and justification letters
Achieved Bachelor's degree in Procurement
University of California in the year 2008
Will be pleased to provide upon request.