C # Interview Questions
C #, pronounced as C- Sharp, is a Microsoft programming language based on C ++, with feature similar to Java. C # programmers have to be proficient about the language to do well in the interview and secure the job.
Here few of the interviewing questions that can be asked to a C# programmer during the interview.
C # Programmer Interviewing Questions
- How many levels of compilations happen in .NET languages? What is the first level of compilation?
- Can ASP.NET web pages be programmed in C#?
- Describe object pooling.
- What is indexer? Where is it used?
- What are multiple inheritances? And, how to implement it in C#?
- Can you explain what Common Language Runtime (CLR) is?
- Within a specific code block how can you enforce arithmetic overflow check?
- What is a shadow and an override? What is the difference between the two of them?
- How do you explain Dynamic Link Library (DLL)?
- Can we use polymorphisms and inheritance in C# programming? If yes, in what way can they be used?
- What is a hashtable? How can you objects in a hashtable?
- What are BufferedStream, MemoryStream and FileStream?
- Can Stream objects be initialized?
- How will you define encapsulation? Can you give me some examples.
- Which class is used to read or write data to the memory?
- What is the difference between a client code and server code?
- In C # programming is it possible to add 'unmanaged code' that may not be necessarily CLS compliant?
- In C#, is it possible to inherit multiple interface?
- Explain Just In Time Compiler? What does JIT compiler do?
- How are parent classes referred in C#?
- How would you explain serialization? What are the advantages of serialization?
- Define abstraction.
- What is a shared assembly?
- How can you explain private assembly?
- Can pointers be used in C #?
- How can you explain XML schema?
- Can you explain what is method definition?
- Define Intermediate Language (IL). What has a similar concept to IL?
- What is a Thread? Can you describe the uses of thread in C# programming?
- How do we create and manage files in C#?
- Are 'object' and 'string', predefined reference types in C#?
- What is the method used to start a thread?
- How do we generate XML documents in C# programs?
- Give reasons why assemblies can't be loaded side by side.
- How can we load assembly in a running process?
- Explain what is multi level hierarchy?
- What happens if the XML comments are not well formed?
- What are constructors? How many types of constructors does C# support?
- Can constructors be static?
- What does "death of diamond" mean?
- How to use arraylist in C#? Can you provide us with examples?