- Full name
- Campus and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Education: List your highest degree first.
- Name of institution, city and state
- Degree, major and year awarded
- GPA (optional)
Experience: List the most recent experience first.
Activities: Campus and community activities, memberships in professional organizations etc.
Personal: Certifications, security clearances, patents, special awards, citizenship etc.
Now lets have a look at the necessary information that will make your resume stand out. The following are some of the points you should consider while writing a Recruiter's resume.
- Planning, analysis, implementation and other responsibilities.
- Details of specific recruiting systems.
- Major projects that you have worked on.
- New techniques, procedures, practices and processes that you have introduced or developed.
- Any contribution to reduction of cost, improvement in efficiency, or increase in revenue.
- Any other achievements that have benefited your employers.
Sample Recruiter Resume
Checkout our sample recruiter resumes below: