Call Center Representative Cover Letter
Time is the most valuable commodity in a call center. This is important whether working in telemarketing, direct sales or simply customer support. This is a job which involves making the most of the short time with clients. This is the same principle involved when you submit your resume as an application for a new position. However the call center representative cover letter which accompanies your resume should be short. This should be written in a way to make the most of the small amount of the time the recruiters will spend reviewing your application.
Some tips to write the cover letter that will help to sell your skills and experience to potential employers.
- Vital information such as your last call center position, that can be telemarketing or customer service capacity, should be included. Condensing information about your job responsibilities in one or two sentences can help the call center recruiter to focus on the reason as to why you are qualified for the post.
- Include information that shows specialized skills as call center representative. This can be writing familiarity with software, or I-sight, experience in trouble shooting problems in your last or current position.
- Information like highlighting about your training in problem resolution, communication skills, etc should be listed in your letter. Since the call center positions require interfacing with customers and your target to your company. Hence your employer will always be looking for someone who is capable in resolving customer service issues in a manner that is beneficial to the company and the client.
- Knowing computer skills will be an added asset as most of the call center reporting software requires data entry. This makes it important for you to include your computer knowledge in your cover letter.
- Include other information about your typing capabilities. This is important because a job at the call center may require a typing speed of at least 30 words per minute.
The sample cover letter for call center representative will guide you as how to write such letters.
Sample Call Center Representative Cover Letter
456 Carson Avenue
Town Hall, USA 3567
April, 27th 2011
Mr. Howard Gibson
Job Resource Center
346 High Meadow Lane
Scranton, PA 3679
Dear Mr. Gibson,
I am writing this letter to convey my interest for the post of a call center representative. The opportunity you have listed in the job portal is interesting and I believe my strong technical experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for the position.
The key strengths I possess for this position include:
- Have an experience of five years in the service industry
- Ability to sale over call with good exposure to the job challenges
- Excellent convincing powers and complete knowledge of the product for the related fields
- Pleasant and a clear voice with a neutral accent
- Excellent communication skills and good typing skills
- Able to work under pressure and have a proficient knowledge with MS word, MS excel and MS power point
My enclosed resume will provide you additional information on my experience. You can call me at (insert your contact details).
I look forward to speak with you about the opportunity.
Thank you so much.
Enclosure: resume and work experience certificates
This is how you write a call center representative cover letter. It should reflect your knowledge and experience in this area of business.