Functional Resume Template
A Functional resume is meant for highlighting your strengths and positives. This type of resume is best suited for a candidate seeking career change or a job seeker having experience in diverse fields. The prime aim of functional resume is to showcase the skills relevant to the job applied for.
Elements of Functional Resume Template
Essential elements of functional resume template are summary of qualifications, Skills, Work experience, education and personal information. A functional resume template emphasizes mainly on the qualifications summary, skills gained and notable career achievements.
Sample Functional Resume Template
Full Name: Mark Knoffman
Address: 45 St. James Avenue, Boston, Ma
Tel no. 617-111-0000
Online Marketing Professional
Seeking challenging assignment commensurate with my knowledge and experience.
- Diligent and competent professional with nearly 3 years of professional experience, currently with ABC Software LLC, Boston.
- Knowledge of Market Research, Retail Marketing, Consumer Behavior, sales & manufacturing, human resource management, operational management, International business management
- A systematic, organized and dedicated team player with an analytical bent of mind determined to be a part of a growth-oriented organization.
- Quick learner, extremely goal-oriented, innovative and adapts easily to new situations, exceptional competency in handling tasks both individually as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to accomplish any given task within stringent timelines.
- Confident and resourceful with a willingness to learn new concepts and apply them to yield successful results.
Search engine Marketing (SEM), Online Research, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content development and Social Networking.
- Google certified online marketing professional (GAP).
- Google Web-Analytics Certified. (GAQI)
ABC Software LLC, Boston 2008 to present
- Creating content for the company owned websites.
- Uploading articles and checking the traffic.
- Thorough keyword research for creating articles with high traffic keywords.
XYZ e-Solutions Ltd, Boston 2007 to 2008
- As a part of a Digital Marketing organization responsible for client servicing and campaign handling.
- Undertake Pay Per Click campaign management for off shore & domestic clients, including Campaign reporting on daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Responsible for conducting Account Optimization with various third party tools and online lead generation for client.
Theme Advertising Ltd, Boston Sept 2005 to Oct 2006
- Responsible for conducting business development for the organization and winning new clients.
- Additional mandate included responsibility for collection of payments for the advertisements.
- In charge of copy-writing for developing the marketing collateral (Company Brochures, Taglines etc.)
Master of Arts - Media Communication (2007) S.P. College / Boston University
Diploma in Journalism (2007) Ranade Institute / Boston University
Bachelor of Science - Physics (2003) Fergusson College / Boston University
Computer Proficiencies: MS. Office, C, C#, Java, VB, Html, Internet browsing capabilities
References: Available on request.