Internet Entrepreneur Resume
There are a number of individuals, who are very certain about their business potentials, however, are discouraged by the gigantic initial investment. The World Wide Web has granted such business-oriented people, a strong and highly efficient platform to start and grow their business.
If you have the entrepreneurial skills, but cannot explore them due to lack of capital, a resume will help you in obtaining it and attracting investors if you describe your professional experience in a unique way.
Internet Entrepreneur Sample Resume
Harvey C. Bullock
1252 Flanigan Oaks Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
To work as a professional Internet entrepreneur and assist clients with my pioneering web business talent and enormous real-time practices.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Massive familiarity with the challenges involved in the Internet entrepreneurship profile and ways to deal with them through vast experiences
- Hosting an independent web server and hundreds of business websites
- Brilliant and successful entrepreneur with a massive database of clients
- Absolute knowledge of regulations and government policies relating to the Internet business
- Excellent mastery in website creation with in-depth knowledge of traditional and recent web technologies
- Uncommon ability of developing innovative tactics and it's effective implementation
- High-level of communication skills and comprehensive dexterity
Digital Needs Inc., Gaithersburg, MD
October 2014 - Present
- Meeting clients to understand nature and scope of their business and expectations from websites
- Planning website layout as per suggestions from clients
- Integrating all necessary features in the website to make it interactive and attractive
- Contacting major ISPs (Internet service Providers) and dealing with them for preparing promotional activities for the website
- Advertising the site at the social network portals to spread business awareness
- Collecting periodic reviews of customers and preparing the related reports
Trinity Company, Gaithersburg, MD
February 2012 - September 2014
- Developed web applications and technologies according to clients' needs
- Build a strong database management system to store high amount of data
- Used graphics, animations and videos to create dynamic websites
- Handled the search engine optimization and marketing programs administration
- Modified the look and feel of websites as required
- Tested, verified and debug error pages
- Documented development of websites
- Analyzed the efficiency of application solutions
Bachelor of Computer Science from Gaithersburg University, MD (2010)
Completed post graduate diploma in Business Management with specialization in Marketing from Gaithersburg, MD (2012)
Hosted a website that provides information and assistance to college students for their admission procedures to the colleges throughout the federal states -www.abc.com.
Will be available on request.
Related Links :