Brand Manager Resume
The sample brand manager resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of brand manager.
Sample Brand Manager Resume
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Experienced marketing manager having superb communication with the strong interpersonal expertise; seeking for challenging position in the marketing field
Marketing Assistant/ Executive Assistant (Oct. 2002 to Present)
ABD Co., Greenwich
Established and offered to investors the marketing portion of business plans for numerous Real Estates projects.
- Analyzed an effectiveness of different commercial strategies
- Designed investigation surveys and given out them to over 5000 individuals and businesses in target market region
- Coordinate bi-yearly client board/conferences meetings
- Supervise and handle real estate charitable endowment and funding approval procedure
- Keep client distribution records and organize quarterly and an ad-hoc mailings to the clients
- Control client extranet which gives monthly statements and common fund information
- Develop outlay reports and verifies requests
- Handle meeting calendars
- Plan, schedule international and domestic travels
Executive Assistant/ Marketing Assistant/ Junior Recruiter (May 2000 to Oct. 2002)
XZY Consultancy, LA
- Develop past marketing expenses analysis, compared it year over year according to the company marketing investment kinds.
- Administer clinical learning to end by ensuring that every reporting necessity is met, comprising proper research documentation.
- Supervise regulatory element of the clinical research and help in executing new tests comprising getting and preserving regulatory approvals.
- Schedule and carry out screening occasions to employ subjects into the clinical test studies.
BS : Interactive Media Designs, Pittsburgh's Art Institute, Pittsburgh - 2001
MBA (Marketing), University of Ohio, USA