Store Manager Resume
The sample store manager resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of store manager.
Sample Store Manager Resume
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Objective: Looking for position as a Department Store Manager.
- 4 years of experience in the retail merchandising, focusing in the men's wear.
- Experience making financial plans, schedules and meeting the budgets.
- Produced promotional concepts.
- Bought and retained inventory for $12 million company
- Experience making radio and print ads.
Buyer (1998 to Present)
Jones Dept. Store, New England
- Oversaw sales employees of 21-associates.
- Accountable for buying men's wear advertised in men's department of each business stores in New England, with existence sales above $2 million.
- Planned budgets, resolved difficulties for the individual stores, and built up new selling concepts.
- Evaluated sales, planned main promotional event s, and wrote quarterly reports.
Manager (1994 to 1998)
J.D. Goodwins Department Store
- Accountable for every aspects of Department management of Men.
- Employed and coached new staff.
- Accountable for loss avoidance, inventory controls, and merchandising.
B.A. in Marketing, 1994
University of Boston, MA