Board Operator Resume
Responsibilities of board operators include set up of promotional items, tables, tents, banners, tents and sound equipment for outdoor events. They help in setting up of light, sound and audio for conducting field promotions and special events. These personnel interface with listeners, clients and general public during off-site promotional activities. They are also responsible for maintaining and organizing prizes and game equipment.
Board operators are also responsible for helping on-air personalities and sales executives with on-site contests, requests, prizes, etc. They provide customer service by determining the needs of clients for organizing events and help to carry out Community Relations programs. Other duties they perform include taking on air calls from remote locations, equipment trouble shooting, maintaining quality of sound, supervision of audio vault and did training programs.
Board Operator Resume Template
Zachary C. Treat
228 Primrose Lane
Ithaca, WI 53581
Looking for a board operator with a reputed event management company to analyze, monitor, and oversee installation of light and sound.
Summary of Skills:
- Skilled in computer and digital audio and work with audio software
- Excellent communication and writing skills with abilities to interact with clients and staff
- Ability to install, test, and deliver high-quality of sound
- Ability to carry out Community Relations programs
- Able to handle on air calls from remote locations
- Able to follow production schedules
Bayswater Hotel, Ithaca, WI
October 2015 - Present
- Meeting clients and planning audio board and lighting elements
- Planning and delivering audio and lighting effects as per promotional needs
- Maintained studio equipment and operating transmission control board
- Ensuring customer satisfaction following company’s rules and guidelines
- Operating, testing, and installation light and audio equipment for events
Gosnells TAB, Ithaca, WI
February 2012 - September 2015
- Monitored and managed on-air transitions and commercial logs
- Participated in technical rehearsals before events and performances
- Analyzed and resolved technical issues before the events
- Created and maintained precise cue sheets for events
- Tested and controlled light and sound during the events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics
ABC University, Ithaca, WI
Will be available upon request.