Medical Receptionist Resume
A Medical Receptionist resume is quite different from the usual receptionist resumes. A Medical receptionist resume should be highlighted with applicant's ability to handle all medical data such as, medical billing receipts and keeping a record of all tests occurring in hospitals on daily basis. The main work of any Medical Receptionist is to handle public, mainly patients in organizations like hospitals.
Sample Medical Receptionist Resume
Natalie H. Dickerson
1869 Brannon Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Looking for a position as the medical receptionist.
- Well-Experienced medical receptionist with previous experience as the licensed Nurse Assistant & the Laboratory Technician.
- Expert in front-desk medical office managing for big, demanding general practice medical offices.
- Performing Skills of computerized procedures and the data entry procedures.
- Keep working information of medical terms used to record and deduce patients' information.
- Bilingual communicator with an excellent managerial, time managing, and follow through the skills.
Medical Receptionist (2005 to Present)
- Handle medical front desk in computerized and manual scheduling, billing, and health/insurance records supervision, including main carriers and Medic aids.
- Practice average of 500-patients on daily basis for fast-paced common practice.
- Keep frequent communication between patients, staff, physician, and laboratory staff.
- Plan medical screenings and following ups of the patients to get the results.
- Answer to precedence issues to make certain the timely referral of immediately required medical care.
- Organize every day pharmaceutical-related topics to confirm and accelerate high volume of treatment orders.
Medical Assistant (2003 to 2004)
- Received patients' essential signs and pursued with appropriate and correct charting procedures.
- Helped personnel nurses with preliminary estimation of patients upon an admission; reported modifications in patients' conditions and additional issues of concern for instant resolve.
- Worked therapeutic treatments like range of motions, walk training, and whirlpool bath.
- Turned and situated patients often to stop rate of bed sores.
Medical Receptionist (2001 to 2002)
- Interfaced frankly with varied populace of patients, answering to different questions and concerns.
- Communed with the physicians and the medical support personnel to resolve require for the patient services.
- Worked a wide scope of clinical processes, successfully communicate and recorded test results.
- Attained and practiced medical insurance information of patients rapidly and correctly.
- Ensured the QC of laboratory processes, an equipment functionality, and the regulatory fulfillment.
- Maintained current computer based lab test results and the patient information.
Saint Peters College, CA
Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel ; Patient Management Systems (PMS).