IT Support Resume
IT support officers are responsible for maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks. They solve technical problems, detect hardware and software faults and install computer systems through phone or face-to-face. They are also known as desk operators, maintenance engineers and technicians. The candidate for this position must be able to work in team environment and self motivated. He must be familiar with the engineering standard drawings. Technical support officer is responsible for publishing and maintaining technical support webpage.
IT support officer solve the computer problems that may arise through system failure, misunderstanding or operator error. They are also responsible for training new incoming staff on PC and network basis. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Sample IT Support Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as IT support for a reputed company.
Sporta Software, San Jose, CA
Technical Support Representative
- 5+ years of experience in the same field.
- Good team worker and self motivated.
- Excellent relationships with the major companies.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills and familiar with the engineering standard drawings.
- Able to speak other languages such as Arabic, French and English.
- Able to do other duties as assigned.
Business Technology support and IT trainer
- Responsible for providing effective technical support.
- Responsible for researching technical solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining and publishing technical support webpage.
- Managed staff of technical support representatives.
- Responsible for other duties.
- As a Help Desk Analyst give response to initial trouble calls.
- Responsible for installing connectivity software using VPN, Citrix, Telnet and Dial-up connections.
- Rolled out Desktop PCs and Laptop as needed.
- Responsible for determining software and hardware resolutions.
- Work as primary support analyst for company.
- Responsible for training the new staff on PC and Network basics.
- Done other duties as assigned.
References: Available upon request.