Laboratory Technician Resume
The sample laboratory technician resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of laboratory technician.
Sample Laboratory Technician Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: A demanding and rewarding pose as the Laboratory Technician.
1996 - Present: Lab Technician
Med Tech Labs, Dallas Texas
- Accountable for developing techniques, diagnostics, maintenance, upkeep, and running sections on HPLC, GC/MS, and TGA.
- Done managerial tasks for R&D lab.
- Accountable for expansion and validation of logical techniques for testing and certifications of pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
- Responsible for validation & adaptation of US Pharmacopeia, EPA, and the European Pharmacopeia techniques for utilization in a R&D lab.
1990 - 1996: Laboratory Manager
Oregon University, Dept. of Chemistry, Eugene
- Handled 3 academic labs and stockrooms.
- Oversaw 8 employees. Maintained annual fiscal $200K materials budget.
- Accountable for purchase, storage, and delivery of chemicals, radioactive substances, narcotics, explosives, and lab equipment.
- Preserved standards for computerized instrumentation comprising several GC, FTIR, IR, and UV/Vis spectrophotometers.
Oregon University, Eugene, Oregon
B.S., in Physics; 1990